CHAPTER 26

Author's pov

It was already midnight when they reached home. Both drifted to Jungkook's room and Yoon doo decided to take a shower. Jungkook was waiting for her outside the room and suddenly after two minutes, he yanked into the bathroom and oped the shower door.
' What the-' Yoon doo was shocked by his sudden presence in the bathroom.
' I can't stand this barrier between us.' he said and while entering to the shower.
He kissed for her for second and ran out of the bathroom. 

Time passes...

Yoon gets a call from Min Ara so she leaves jungkook sleeping peacefully in the room and goes out to meet her.
' Why did you call me?' she asked looking at the weird place she called her in.
It was looking like an old house with no furniture and not much of light.
' I just missed you Yoon Doo.' she said smirking.
' Stop messing with me already girl. I have no time to waste my brain cells on you.' she snapped and tried to walk back but suddenly Min Hee shows in front of her blocking her way.
' What if we don't let you go today? Are you gonna complaint to Jimin? Or Jungkook?' she scoffed while pushing her down.

Some guys looking like black cats came and tied her to a chair.
' What the hell are you even trying to do?' Yoon Doo asked in anger.
' How dare you steal both of our boys? You slut.' Ara screamed and gave her a tight slap.

She tried to get out of the grip but the people who Ara and Min Hee had arranged didn't allow her to move.
' Do whatever you want to do with her. She is all yours now.' Min Hee said to those guys and left the room.
All the men walk towards her and removed the rope. They tried to remove her cloths but she tried to dodge all their actions and suddenly, someone hit her on her head and threw her on the floor. She couldn't see anything but the blood dripping from her head.

Jimin's pov

Me and suga hyung were walking on the footpath. There was silence between us but it was a comfortable one. I really had good time with hyung today and I started feeling different towards him but i had no courage to accept it.
Suddenly I heard someone screaming and it sounded like Yon Doo so me and hyung walked towards an old house and there I saw Yoon Doo's phone on the floor.  I knew something was weird so and walked inside the house with yoongi hyung. He was holding me hands so that nothing happens to me. I am really happy to have a friend like him.

I saw Min Hee talking to a familiar girl I know. When I walked closer, I saw Min Ara with Min Hee.
' Where is Yoon Doo?' I asked them walking towards the big table in front of them.

' What the hell is your problem? What is wrong with my sister? Isn't she pretty? Isn't she rich? She is much better than Yoon Doo in every way but still, you prefer her over my sister. You are seriously a peice of shit Park Jimin.' Min Hee screamed while walking towards me.

' So, she is your sister huh? Wow, what a similar personality.' I scoffed looking at both of them.

' So, tell me where is Kong Yoon Doo. If something happens to her, you guys are gonna be dead meat today. Don't worry. We are not going to eat you guys. No one would. We will throw you to some street animals.' Yoongi hying screamed and they had no reaction.

Again I heard Yoon Doo's voice and it was coming from upstairs. So, we both rushed upstairs while those girls following us. The site in front of me made my blood boil while my tears falling at the same time. I couldn't see Yoon Doo lying there lifeless.

Yoongi hyung started fighting everyone while I tried to call other members to the place. I carried Yoon Doo downstairs while Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung went upstairs to help yoongi hyung. When I was walking downstairs, she opened her eyes and looked at me.
' Don't worry Yoon Doo. I will save you. Okay? Then we can go to the amusement park together.' I said smiling trying to hide my tears.
' Jimin-ah.. thank you very much. You are my best friend forever. I love you Jimin. You know that right?' she said sobbing.

I just smiled and walked out of the building. Suddenly I felt my face hitting the cold floor.

' How can you even think about leaving this place Park Jimin?' Min Ara hit me again on my head and later I couldn't remember anything.

After some time...

Author's pov

The doctor came outside and asked all the members to go and visit Yoon Doo.
They walked towards her bed bed all the members started sobbing looking at her condition.
' Please don't cry. I doing fine now.' she said smiling.
' I missed you baby.' Jungkook said kissing her forehead.
' I missed you too dear.' she said looking at his eyes.
' Where is that shortie?'  Yoon Doo asked searching for Jimin.
' He is in the ICU. His condition is really bad.' Namjoon said feeling bad for him.
' What about Min Hee and Ara?' Yoon Doo asked them.
' I called the police and they might be crying in the police station now.' Jungkook informed.

The doctor entered the the room and called all the members out.
' Doctor, how is Jimin?' taehyung asked.

'I am sorry guys.'
This is the only thing rings in their head while tears flowing down.

Yoongi's POV
      I couldn't even tell him that I love him.

Jungkook POV
       It's all my fault. I should have been alert and not let Jimin hyung alone.

Kong yoon doo's pov
          It's my fault. It is all because of me. He should not have saved me.

All of them missed Jimin.