CHAPTER 9

I miss you like an idiot misses a point.

Kong yoon doo's pov
I left the dorm early today. The corridor was empty as usual but I saw someone sitting in the class and resting his face on the table. I went near that person and saw that it was jungkook. I silently go and sit in my place without disturbing him. I took out my novel and started reading it. I could feel someone staring at me. As it was only me and jungkook in the class, I looked at him and he was still starring. "Why the hell are you looking at me?" I asked him. "Meet me in the music room after the class." He said simply and went back to sleep.
All the students started entering the class and I saw Jimin sitting beside jungkook and trying to talk to him but he hardly responded. "Ya.. Kookie, what happened? Why are you ignoring me? Are you gonna speak out. It's just irritating now." Jimin said the last sentence a bit loud. "Dare touch me again and I will beat the shit out of you." Jungkook screamed which made the whole class look at them. Jungkook took his bag and and sat beside me. I could feel jimin looking at us the whole time.

After the class....
      In the music room....

I went to the music room and saw jungkook sitting in the corner of the room playing the drums. "Hey jungkook!" I greeted but he ignored me and continued playing. "Ya.. why did you shout at Jimin today?" I asked him which made him drope his drum sticks and he looked into my soul. "What is your problem? Is he your friend?" He asked me but I didn't answer him. " Come. Let's practice for the assignment. Show me the lyrics you have written. I will edit them with mine." He said and I  gave him a sheet of paper where I wrote the lyrics. "Hmm... Pretry interesting." He says. I sat beside him and read the lyrics he wrote. I have to accept it, he is a very good writer. Suddenly he pulled the chair closer which made me almost fall over him. "Do you know to play piano?" He asked. "No. I don't" i said calmly. He told me to sit on his lap which I refused but he pulled me by my hands and I ended up on his lap. He was holding my hand softly and started teaching me basic piano lessons.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. His breath sent shiver through my spine. I wanted to get out of that room but his hands were controlling my body and his breath taking control over my soul. "Does that hurt you so much" he said under his breath. "What?" I asked him. "Hmm... Nothing. Continue playing." He said and tried to slide down my question.

After sometime, I got up from his lap and sat beside him. "Ya... Kookie!! Are you fine?" I asked him flustered. "Hmm. Better than before." He simply answered. "OK. I got to go now. Will meet you tomorrow." I said and started walking towards the door. "Tomorrow is Saturday. So, you can come to my house for practising." He said. "Hm... OK." I assured him. "I will pick you up tomorrow" he said with a smiled. I walked out of the room and jungkook kept staring at me. I felt a bit awkward.

While walking on the corridor, someone pulled me towards

While walking on the corridor, someone pulled me towards. I saw that it was Jimin. "Ya... Jimin-ah, are you fine?" I asked him thinking about what happened in the class. "Hm.. I am. By the way where were you?" He asked with a doubt. "With jungkook in the music room. We were practicing for the assignment" I said without looking into his eyes. "Nice... Anyways, you remember right?" He asked with a smirk. "What?" I asked in confusion. "Your punishment" he again gave that sexy smirk.

"Hu

"Hu...p..punish.. Punishment.. ya.. I remember" I said with fear. "So, your punishment is...." He started acting as if he is thinking deeply. "What about staying with me for a day?" Anyways it is Saturday tomorrow, so you can come to my house and I stay alone too. So, you might not feel awkward" he said with a mischievous smile.  "Are you serious??" I asked in shock. "Yup. Let's go now." Without wasting a second he dragged me towards his car.

Jungkook's POV
I felt bad for shouting and Jimin like that. I never shout at him without any reason. But, this was just that I can't see him with her. Am I in love with her? I seriously question this myself everday but it is always unanswered. I don't wanna fall for anyone again but...

Author's pov
Jungkook got out of his thoughts when he got a message from taehyung.

Ya.. Kookie, we decided to go to jimin's house today for the weekend. Join us at 6:00pm. Meet you soon.

Ok. So, today I will apologize to Jimin.

Jimin's pov
I still didn't decide what to do with yoon doo. I just brought her home because I wanted to be with her some time. "Ya.. go and change your dress." I said her. "Excuse me!  You dragged me here without any warning so, how can you expect me to carry my cloths." She said with a cold stare. "Oh.. sorry. Come with me. I will give one of my tops and shorts." I said and she followed me upstairs. "Take this" I gave her my fav top. "Can you please get of the room" she said. "Oh. Sorry. Change fast and come out." I said and waited for her outside. Aftet 2 minutes she came out. She looked cute in that. My top was big enough for her which revealed her bra strap. So, I gave her my sweater to wear on it. "Why are you giving me this" she asked with a cute smile. "Some things are being reveled which I think I should not see. At least for now." I say and look and her bra strap. She wore my sweater which was huge for her but she was covered. She looked cute with the swaeter paw.

 She looked cute with the swaeter paw

"Jimin-ah can I sleep for sometime. I am really tired" she said throwing herself in the bed. I went close to her. Extremely close that she thought that I was gonna kiss her because our lips were just inches apart but I slided down beside her and looked at the ceiling. "I thought you were gonna..." She stopped and looked at me. "Gonna what? I asked her laughing. "Ya.. stop laughing. I am gonna sleep." She said blushing and dozzed off. I left her in the room and walked to the hall watching some movies.

After sometime....
     The door bell ringing....

Sorry for making a long chapter. Hope you guys liked this one. I will make an interesting one next time.
"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do."
Love you❤