dos.

<3

tuesday, may 28th, 2018

nick woke up at 7:30 on the dot, he pried his way out of endia's arms and went downstairs to get the camera "hey y'all, it's nick...obviously. so a few days ago, my baby girl did a cheating prank on me, that ain't gonna slide with me! we're team nick all day!" nick whispered grabbing his key and silencing the alarm.

"so since, lil ma thought  it was okay to do a cheating prank, i'mma go after something she loves. her hair...now endia is the type of girl that spends hours on her hair. let's see how she feels when i turn it pink" nick smiled deviously before driving to cvs.

"bebe takes showers, in the morning then she get's ready for her day. let's see how she feels when i mess with a few things..." nick chuckled before grabbing a can of hair spray paint and going to buy it.

"thank you" nick smiled rushing to the car, he drove to ben and jerrys and bought cookie dough ice cream, already knowing endia would be mad. then, proceeded to go home.

nick went upstairs to their shared bathroom and put the dye into endia's shea moisture shampoo and conditioner.

"mami, if you see this...i love you please don't kill me, i bought you ice cream" nick chuckled before setting up a few cameras in the bathroom and their room.

about 2 hours later, endia woke up and kissed nick all over his face, so he'd wake up. "morning mami" nick smirk looking up at his curly headed queen.

"hi baby" endia smiled before leaning down to kiss nick but, ran away "BABY!" nick yelled chuckling, she's not gonna know what hit her.

after about ten minutes nick heard the shower start up  so, he grabbed the camera that he put on their dresser and smiled.

"lil ma is gonna freak out" nick smiled showing off his teeth before examining his hair cut that he recently got, in the view finder. head ass.

after about an hour endia let out a loud shriek making nick jump from out of his seat on the bed, watching rick&morty.

"NICHOLAS CARTER MARA! GET YOUR SHARK TOOTHED ASS IN HERE NOW!" endia yelled causing the boy to flinch from hearing the love of his life shriek that loud.

"she's pissed" nick mouthed to the camera slightly scared. "yeah mami?"nick asked from in front of the bathroom door, he didn't dare to step in knowing endia was crazy when mad.

"tell me why," endia spoke before opening the bathroom door pointing to her hair "my fucking hair is neon pink!" endia yelled again making the boy flinch "mami, you did a cheating prank on me so i only thought that it was right, if i did something to your hair" nick smiled innocently.

"i'm calling mads" endia smirked before shutting the door leaving the young boy shocked. "no do not call her! to catch you guys up, mads is my sister and manager..and if endia calls madison, then she will call mom and that shit's not okay" nick sighed rubbing his face.

"he did what?!?" nick could hear madison and his mother shout from inside the bathroom.

"mama, my hair is pink!" endia shrieked yet again "guys, i thinks it's time i be a good boyfriend" nick laughed and put the camera down, thinking he turned it off.

nick got out some clothes for endia and called a hairstylist to come over and get the dye out of her hair, he then got the ice cream for endia and brought it upstairs.

"baby!" nick called sitting with his hands on his head... the boy was truly scared that he fucked up.  endia walked out of the bathroom smiling, she told madison and mama m that she was gonna get nick back sometime later.

"mami, i'm sorry" nick pouted "it's okay, papi...but just know, if you ever fuck up my hair again..you'll be sleeping with bucky"endia threatened him before smiling, pecking his lips leaving nick stunned.

she just threatened to make him sleep with the fishes...

after a while, nick noticed the camera still recording so he decided to do an outro with endia. "alright guys, i think i'm gonna get my ass whooped in a few by my mom..we love you guys..peace"  nick signed off.

"did you really call mads?" "sure did" endia smirked licking her ice cream "are they on the way?" nick asked looking up at his one love, "sure are" endia giggled.

"it's a good thing i made a hair appointment for you" nick smiled laying back down. "cancel it" endia spoke still watching revenge of the bridesmaids "why?" nick asked turning back to her.

"i like it now" endia smirked.

soon after, madison and mamma m showed up at the house and whooped nicks happy ass into feburary of 2024. all is well.