cinco☀︎

the crew drove back home a day later, they took a one day break to hangout with each other and talk about all the things that they've missed about the other. it was basically friends-giving. 

once they arrived back in their neighborhood nick and crystal dropped everyone off then went their own ways. 

"baby! I'm fucking tireddddd" endia groaned as she laid down on their shared bed, in her silk maternity pyjama's causing nick to laugh at his pregnant girlfriend. 

"you're tired? I drove ten hours looking for y'all" nick chuckled as he took off his shirt and pants just laying in the bed in his boxers.

"ten? it was a six hour drive, babe..." endia giggled as she turned to face the boy that was already looking at her. 

"well, the guys and I had to figure out where y'all went and then we ate and did some more shit" nick shrugged as he thought about all the things that he did looking for endia and the girls, this causing a wild smile to spread across endia's face. 

"I orchestrated a good ass prank...whilst being 4 months pregnant, I need an award and my beauty sleep. goodnight thot" endia smirked before quickly pecking nicks lips and turning over on her left side. 

nick just looked her back in fake shock before kissing her cheek and whispering goodnight in her ear. 

THIS WAS A FILLER BUT NEXT

 CHAP IS THE TEA ALSO, IF

 YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO 

THE MUTLI ON THIS ACCOUNT

 THERE IS ANOTHER ONE OPEN

 ON MY SECOND ACCOUNT 

SO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANNA BE IN ONE OF MY STORIES

 since I'm a tired thot I forgot to put my second account but it is