siete☁︎

OH LOOK AN UPDATE; 

"this whole waking up before the sun thing ain't it" endia groaned as she rolled over in her and nicks shared hotel room bed, only to find a empty space beside. what in the hell? endia sighed just as she got up out of the bed.

"since that shark toothed meanie left me, I'm gonna vlog my saddness" endia joked as she picked up the camera off the bedside table, not even bothering to do her hair. 

"WADDUP BABIESSSSSS" endia yelled as she yawned and stretched all at the same time. 

"today is day one of tour! I'm beyond excited because I get to see you guys and the boys preform" the girl gushed at the thought of meeting beanz. 

"but, what has this channel come to? nick and I haven't been doing what we started this channel on...and that's pranking so I'M BRINGING BACK THE PRANK WARS!" endia yelled but then remembered that it's eight in the morning. 

"so, im currently at the hotel being all pregnant and shit and I've decided that I was going to prank my baby  on stage tonight!" endia exclaimed as she got out of the bed, going into the bathroom.

"as you all know, my favorite song by the boys is 'im sorry' so, during nicks verse im going to do my prank, so lets get started with our day first" endia began to do her morning routine of washing her face, getting in the shower and brushing her teeth. 

once she finished, endia decided that it wouldn't be a prank if crystal didn't know about so she went straight to crystals room to tell her all the tea on the prank. 

"I hope you know that the nick Stans are going to hate you" crystal laughed as endia made a weird face to the camera. 

"oops" the girl shrugged before taking one of crystals grapes from her plate. 

once she left crystals room, endia went down to the boys manager's suit and told them all about her plan so she wouldn't be in too much trouble for doing it. 

"honestly, do you dia...just don't hurt the baby" the boys tour manager chuckled as endia rubbed her growing baby bump. 

after talking with the tour managers, endia got a uber to giant so she could get a cake for her prank.

"you guys, this whole pranking your fiancé while he's preforming thing is hard work" endia joked as she went to self check-out, paid for the cake and left back to the hotel.

when endia got back into her hotel room she didn't necessarily  expect to see her brothers and sister laying on her bed. 

"how the hell- why are yall here?" endia asked shocked at the fact that elom, zion, and kékéli were all in her hotel room. 

"we wanted to get breakfast with our pregnant sister but, she wasn't here" elom shrugged while he scrolled through his instagram. 

"y'all could've called..." endia laughed, sitting the cake down on her dresser before turning back to her siblings. 

"thats boring" Zion rolled his eyes on his phone as well. 

"you guys suck ass" 

after the kuwonu siblings left endia's room, she began to get ready for the meet and greet that was starting and the show afterwards. 

"okay, so I have everything for the prank, I got the cake and since some of the beanz put me in a insta group chat- shout out to thunder thots...kemissa and rachel love y'all, they're going to be in on the prank." endia squealed as she thought of everything coming together.

"they're going to get everyone to be quiet when nick starts his verse then, imma come out and do my prank...I also got gunnar to record everything so now we wait" endia sat down on the bed pulling out her phone, showing the camera the time as her phone went off.

"nick's calling" 

"hello? hey baby, okay I'm riding with crystal and the girls we'll be there in a little bit" endia smiled as she heard his voice come through the line. 

afteer hanging up endia grabbed the cake and went to crystals room, once they got the rest of the girls, they went straight to the meet and greet room but, since nick is an overprotective butt...he made sure endia had a body guard beside her and zoelle at all times since they were soon to be mommies. 

"hi, im karly!" a younger girl with brown hair came up to endia and the rest of the girlfriends. 

"hi karly, did you enjoy meeting the boys?" endia asked the girl and soon they were in a full blown conversation. 

"next!" the photographer yelled, obviously getting irritated by the girlfriends being there since, they were holding up the meet and greet. crystal rolled her eyes before turning back to karly, "give me your number...we're going to hang out after this if its okay with your moms" crystal smiled as she held her phone out to the girl. 

karly put her number in the phone before hugging the girls one last time and leaving. 

once the m&g was over, the show began to start. 

"okay y'all the show has started, gunnar just finished and now the boy are about to sing 'im sorry', I'm really nervous since I don't usually prank infront of a lot of people but oh well" endia shrugged just as gunnar came into the view.

"HI GUYS!" the boy yelled waving his arms wildly causing the girl to laugh, "am I taking over right now?" Gunnar asked a confused endia as she shook her head no. 

"dia, you do know that nicks verse is coming up in a few minutes right?" Gunnar asked endia as her eyes went wide in realization, endia handed him the camera before running to get the cake and get in position.

"I'm sorry" endia heard nick start to sing and the crowd get quiet. gunnar and endia began to walk out both of them signaling for everyone to be quiet.

"love we talk but, I hate when we fight-" nick sung until he got slapped in the face with the cake. 

"ahhh baby stop!" nick exclaimed as the crowd began to cheer/ laugh. 

"im sorry?" endia joked as she shrugged before grabbing the camera from gunnar. 

"prank wars is back on baby" endia smiled at the camera before kissing nick on the cheek. she told the crowd bye before leaving and ending the video. 

prank wars is back.