FINAL| goodbye for now.

10 YEARS FROM NOW
~> CHRISTMAS DAY <~

9 year old amelia and jordan ran around the mara house hold trying to play tag, austin of course playing with them.

"c'mon uncle aussie! jordys gonna tag me!" amelia squealed as she felt her body come off the ground due to austin picking her up so jordan could tag her.

"nooo!" amelia yelled as she felt her best friend tag her leg.

"no fair, you two cheated!"amelia groaned and since she was the most dramatic kid in the world other than miala or zora everyone heard the groan.

"sorry meme" jordan genuinely apologized, he didn't mean to hurt her feelings and almost instantly she was back to being happy.

in the kitchen zora, zamora, brianna, and elijah all sat making ginger bread houses in front of the cameras so endia could put it on the vlog channel.

only the four of them wanted to do ginger bread houses because last year their older sibling got to make them and they couldn't.

"eli! stop hogging all of the icing!" zora yelled at her cousin as he put icing all over his cookies.

"stop it rara" elijah started to whine as zora took the icing from him.

"aye carmin stop being mean to eli...it's christmas y'all can be mean to each other tomorrow" nick joked as endia slapped him upside his head.

"don't hit my daddy"the seven year old girl stood up out of her chair and went of to her dad, hugging his waist.

"oh lord" endia laughed as she went back to watching zamora, brianna, and elijah.

"I GIVE UP!" brianna yelled as she dropped her and zamoras icing on her cookies.

"what's wrong baby bri?" endia questioned her 'niece' as she watched the girl sigh dramatically.

"this cookie doesn't taste good and it won't stand up...this is stupid" the girl hugged just as her father walked in mimicking her.

"bri, it's christmas be happy today!" edwin smiled as his daughter tapped her cheek signaling that she wanted him to kiss her cheek. so he did exactly that.

"i still don't like this"

"I MADE IT! aw man" zamora sighs as elijah knocked down her house.

"eli be nice to mora" crystal laughed as she watched her son, she knew when one of her kids had a crush and he obviously did...it's a good thing they aren't related in some way shape or form.

meanwhile, miala was in the process of convincing aaron and ryan to play dolls with her

"pleaseeeee ry? aaron i promise i'll play video games with you two if you play with dolls for a little!" miala smiled hardly as the two boys sighed.

"fine but, you have to play fortnite too!" ryan smiles as he thought about beating miala in fortnite, forgetting that zion is literally her dad and the king of fortnite.

"deal....suckers" miala giggled knowing she got her two best friends to play dolls with her.

DAMN I REALLY AM DONE WITH PRANK COUPLE