tres.

*warning (may be graphic to some, talks about periods)*

~
saturday june 2, 2018

endia sat at the kitchen island typing away at her computer before receiving 4 text messages back to back.

ping!
ping!
ping!
ping!

crys❄️: biiiiitch my fucking stomach feels like i'm being stabbed by the devil himself!

crys❄️: fuckin' help me hoe

crys❄️: you know what since i'm not getting a text back..answer your fucking door.

baby🦈💛: aye ma, crystals dumbass is out side putting her middle finger up at the security cam...

endia sighed before getting out of her chair, going to open the door for her crazy friend.

"took your ass long enough" crystal mumbled as she walked into the house making endia chuckle from behind her.

"so what's this whole 'devil stabbing you' shit about? because i got work to do.." endia asked before taking her seat at the island again.

"it's blood coming out of my vagina" crystal screamed, flailing out her arms before falling onto the couch.

a little light bulb went off in endia's head.

period prank

endia shut her computer before getting up, grabbing her keys and throwing on her fenty slides.

"where you going?! bitch i literally just told you that i'm bleeding from my lady parts and you just gon' leave? fucking fake friends these days"  crystal exclaimed looking at her best friend in disgust.

"crystal, you've been having your period since we were 10...we 25 bitch, get up" endia chuckled as she grabbed her phone.

"who said i wanted to go with you?" crystal asked with a confused face. "you just did" endia smiled grabbing her and nicks camera before pressing record.

"hey y'all! so as you know...my hairs pink" endia sighed before crystal cut in "OH SHIT! I AIN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT!"

"oh yeah...crys is behind me, anyways it's time to get back at that sharked toothed bitch that i call my boyfriend on some days" endia smiled innocently as crystal bursted out laughing.

"you...said...it...again" crystal spoke in between laughter. "anyways...i'm gonna do the period prank on nicholas because 1. he freaks out at the sight of blood and 2. he died my fucking hair pink..." the pink haired girl snapped causing crystal to snicker behind her.

the two girls walked out of endia's house to her car and drove to party city. "so, we're at party city because i have to buy fake blood for this pra-" "or you could use mine.." crystal cut of her best friend shrugging as if she said nothing bad.

"get the fuck out of my car...talm' bout some 'use mine' disgusting ass" endia rolled her eyes getting out of her car. "as i was saying before this dumbass interrupted me...we're at party city to get the fake blood and then we're going to ben&jerry's because crys is going through it" endia giggled as crystal cheered.

"ouuu you should get this!" crystal exclaimed holding up a freddy kreugar mask "i mean it looks just like you so...why not?" crystal joked making endia laugh dryly this bitch got jokes.

the two girls went to checkout- after getting the fake blood and freddy kreugar mask they were on their way to ben & jerry's.

"hi babies it's me crystal and dia is honestly being the best- bestfriend ever, she's inside b&j's ordering me ice cream and everything." crystal smiled pointing the camera at endia who was paying and eating ice cream.

once endia got in the car, crystal noticed that her best friend only had one ice cream with her. "where's mine?" crystal asked still recording as endia put on her seat belt "oh, i didn't think you wanted one since i'm freddy kreugar all of a sudden" endia shrugged starting the car making crystal huff and get out of the vehicle handing the camera back to endia.

"fuck you" crystal mumbled as she came back to the car with her ice cream.

the two girls then drove to endia's house and hid the blood so nick couldn't find it then watched movies until, zion called crystal and asked her to come home so they could go out to eat.

THIS IS A FILLER

THE PRANK WILL

BE NEXT CHAPTER