diez ☀︎

[ ISSA A BABY SHOWER CELEBRATION ]

+\ = \ pt.1 \ = \+

it was approximately 8 o'clock in the morning when chantelle, crystal, and charlotte woke up on crystal's living room floor. chantelle with a little glitter on her face from the night before. 

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY BITCH GET OUT THE WAY !!

crystals alarm went of making charlotte jump up out out of her uncomfortable sleep. 

"why the hell is that your alarm?" charlotte asked rubbing the eye crust away from her eyes. 

"because it's the only way z would wake up in the morning" crystal shrugged as chantelle woke up. "ARE YOU HOME UGLY?!" crystal yelled up the stairs to see if her boyfriend of four years was in the house, crystal received nothing in return so she shrugged and told the girls to start getting ready for the long day that they had ahead.

"hey y'all...char here! we're at crys and zion's house, gender reveal number one a.k.a zoe and ed's baldheaded ass is at 7 tonight so we have about eleven hours to get ready for th-" 

"give me that...you're boring them" chantelle laughed as she took the camera, causing a laugh to come out of crystal and a scoff to leave charlotte's mouth.

"okay y'all we're going to the venue for ed and zoelle's reveal...I think char and bee are going to the venue to decorate with some of the people we hired, right?" chantelle asked charlotte as she took a seat at crystals island styled table to eat some of the french toast that crystal made.

"correct...actually he's here right now...I gotta go" charlotte smiled as she looked down at her phone before getting up and leaving. 

"well damn bitch" crystal laughed as she heard the door slam. 

"she walked out of here with a quickness," chantelle laughed sitting the camera down on the tripod so the viewers could see both girls.

"like I was saying before dimples left, crys and zion are going are gonna go and get the food and things of that nature" chantelle bit the end of a strawberry as crystal threw away her trash. 

"and lastly...my sexy ass beautiful ass blonde ass boytoy and I are gonna make sure the couples- dia, sharkbitch, zoe, and bald bitch are straight for today" chantelle winked at the camera. 

MEAN WHILE WITH CHAR AND BEE

"brandon what the hell..." charlotte sighed as she looked at her boyfriend's choice of decorations that consisted of bumblebee's and water melon toys. 

"what? these are adorable" 

"no babe..they're tacky and ugly" charlotte sighed before walking around to see the rest of the venue.

zoelle always wanted a earthy type baby shower/ gender reveal and that was what char was gonna give her...she just had to make sure that brandon wasn't gonna gonna fuck it up somehow.

brandon on the other hand went around discreetly hiding the bumble bee's and watermelons that he brought. 

WITH CRYSTAL AND ZION

"baby put the damn brownie mix back" crystal spoke through gritted teeth as Zion picked up something new, the two had been in sams club (yes Sams...they have good ass cake) for the past two hours getting the first half of the food that they needed for zoe and ed's big day. 

"but I want some brownies" zion whined making crystal groan at her boyfriend's childishness. 

"caleb kuwonu...I said no and I fucking mean it now get the damn cake so we can fucking leave..." crystal looked up at her boyfriend pointing a stern finger at the tall boy as his breath got hitched in his throat. 

"uh.." 

"you gonna let a bitch talk to you like that?" a man questioned from behind the desk getting crystal and calebs attention. 

"nigga who the fu-" Zion started but was quickly cut off by his smaller girlfriend.

"nigga who the fuck do you think you're calling a bitch? not me...I know that. call me or any women anywhere a bitch again...I will know and i will personally come back and chop your shrimp of a dick off really quickly, shove down your throat and make you choke on it" crystal smiled innocently as the man before her face went pale. 

"now, go get my cake...stupid bitch" crystal laughed as he scurried away, scared of what she might do to him. 

"damn baby, that was sexy" zion leaned down kissing her forehead, not-so discreetly getting the brownies from behind her.

"put the damn brownies back, caleb" 

WITH CHANTELLE, AUSTIN, AND THE COUPLES.

"and they were roommates" austin laughed as he watched the different vines on his phone while, endia braided his hair like how it was for vma's. 

"that vine wasn't even funny aussie" endia and chantelle laughed as austin's face went straight. 

"y'all some haters...let my mans goldie locks be great" zoelle laughed turning to her friends while she curled and pinned her hair. 

"baby why are you getting ready so early?" edwin asked sitting beside zoelle, pecking her lips and baby bump on the way down. 

"all I'm doing is my hair- and I'm not even doing my hair if you think about it" zoe chuckled as Edwin looked at her confused. 

"edwin don't hurt yourself trying to think about it" endia joked causing chantelle and austin to laughing high five her.

"fuck you endia" 

"I already did!" nick spoke up from the kitchen causing them all to laugh. 

__

after about three hours, everything was ready, it was 6:46 when everyone was officially ready and since the them was earthy and boho-ish, the trio made sure that everyone followed the dress code that they came up with. 

"aw look at the stars of the day" endia smiled as she vlogged edwin and zoe, zoe wore a two piece set that showed off her bump a little and brown sandals, edwin tried to match but it's edwin so...

"we're about to go the venue...anything you guys want to say to the vlog or in general?" endia questioned just as Zoe grabbed the camera.

"hey baby, if you see this video then you know that mommy and daddy are finding out what you are today...I love you baby, forever and always" zoe smiled suddenly feeling a wave of emotions over herself. 

"that was the cutest shit ever"