nueve☁︎

"WASSUP BITCHESSSSS!" crystal yelled as she held up nick and endia's vlog camera. "it's crysie and I haven't been on this channel in a brick" crystal laughed as she pulled a strand of her hair out of her lipgloss. 

"anywhoreee, endia has this dumb prank idea and I'm trying to convince her not to do it...but, from the looks of it...theres nothing that can be done" crystal sighed as she walked around the hotel room that belonged to her best friend.

"the girl is trying to fake her water breaking at 7 months" crystal sighed as she thought over the prank, just as endia walked in the room. 

"what're you doing?" endia asked crystal, slightly amused at the fact that she was vlogging on her own. 

"nothing, uh...here you go" crystal smiled as she gave the camera to endia, walking out of the room to her own room. 

"that was weird... but HEY BEANZZZZ its your girl dia and today my waters gonna break" endia smiled innocently at the camera as if she didn't say anything wrong. 

"I know you're probably thinking 'holy shit, endia's finally gone insane' but, no I haven't...If you didn't see our last video you wouldn't know but nick pranked me and it's time to get him back...and no I'm not gonna ruin a show, I'm gonna do it at dinner" endia smiled as she held up a water bottle for 1/3 of the thumbnail. 

just as endia was about to continue talking,  crystal, zoelle, ziye, and chantelle bursted into the room all laughing.

"is she vlogging?" ziye' asked causing endia to turn around, excitement written all over her face. 

"BEST FREIND!" endia yelled as she turned the camera to ziye as she hugged her. 

"oh bitch..." ziye' gasped as endias stomach pressed into hers. 

"so what're you doing here?" endia asked now focusing all her attention on ziye. 

"this bitch is acting like we invisible" chantelle whispered to zoelle causing the pregnant zoelle to fall into a fit of laughter. 

"well...since I haven't seen you in about two...three? three months imma give you a quick update, zakai is planning for charlotte to have her baby...sad case, zain moved back to new york, I graduate this year! and im here to support my boyfriend" ziye' smiled hard as she said the word boyfriend causing all the girls to gasp in shock, including zoelle. 

"since when did you have a new boyfriend?" zoelle questioned her little sister causing the girl to laugh. 

"a few weeks after I found out that dumb nigga cheated on me" ziye smirked as she sat down on endia's bed. 

"well shit...brandons off the market ladies" endia laughed before turning the camera off.

the five girls talked for a little longer until endia realized that the show was about to start but, since her and zoelle were pregnant they decided to stay at the hotel, letting crystal, chantelle, and ziye go. 

"so...how are you gonna do this water breaking prank?" chantelle questioned her pregnant friend. 

"I'm gonna wing it".

5 HOURS LATER

the girls had got ready for dinner  a little bit before the boys so, they were already at the restaurant waiting. 

"it's been ten minutes I'm hungry" crystal sighed just as she saw a tall figure followed by shorter ones come into the restaurant. 

"finally..." chantelle sighed as the boys went and kissed each of their girlfriends. 

only everyone stopped once they saw brandon kiss ziye. 

"dude...thats my little sister!" edwin exclaimed as he watched the boy kiss his future sister in law.

"if anything she's all our little sister" nick chuckled as he sat down in front of endia. 

"we're dating?" brandon stated his words more like a question before he took a seat beside his girlfriend. 

"we been knew" crystal smiled as she eyed the two with a certain look. 

after everyone ordering and receiving everyones food, endia passed a camera to crystal and one to zoelle since they were on different ends of the table and could everyones reaction and endias "water breaking", endia excused herself to the bathroom. 

"okay y'all you're probably wondering why I'm in the bathroom and why the quality of the video changed..."endia smiled excited to start the prank and also because she felt the baby kick a little. 

"lil' ma just kicked but, anyways I got zoe and crystal recording this outside I just gotta wait a few minutes before going back out there and letting my water break" endia smiled as she held a small bottle of water that she took from the hotel up. 

after waiting about two more minutes endia put her phone away and exited out of the bathroom. 

she held one hand on bump and one behind her back, this hand containing the water bottle. 

as she neared the table, endia realized that everyone was already looking at her so she decided to start the prank. 

endia make an uncomfortable face as she bent over slightly, letting some of the water to drop, and since she wore a dress it was pretty believable. 

not long into it endia let most of the water out causing nick and zion to jump out of their seats followed by the rest of the boys, chantie and ziye did it too, to make everything seem believable. 

"holy shit...endia" nick cursed as he ran over to his fiancé but stop as she dropped the water bottle from behind her back, laughing. 

"what the hell..." brandon mumbled under his breath as he and the others watched the interaction. 

"that aint even funny" Zion sighed sitting back down causing his sister to laugh harder. 

"you..should've..saw..your face" endia talked in between her laughter causing her brother to make a face at her. 

"akeekeekee...shut the fuck up" 

"oop"

after cleaning up the water, everyone went back to eating and then to the hotel. 

"I love you thiccolas" endia smiled as she kissed her fiancé. 

"mhhmmm love you too" nick chuckled before turning off the lights and going to sleep.