cinco.

<3

friday june 15, 2018

"hey y'all! it's nick and I'm back with a new prank!" nick cheered as him and the boys sat around endia and his house, the boys laughing at his dancing. nick turned the view finder to show the boys.

"thats edwin, zion, brandon, and austin my bandmates!" nick pointed to each of the guys as they said hi and did their own thing.

"so today, as you can see by the title we are going to be destroying my girlfriends makeup" nick smiled at the camera but received a loud gasp from zion-endia's brother.

"ouuuuu...endia gonna kick your ass!" zion laughed causing the others to laugh "she gonna see the makeup and then sha-boop your ass into 2051" edwin joined in making the boys laugh harder.

"she won't, i'm gonna buy her the things that we break and hide it in my backseat so she doesn't kill me...think smart not hard" nick smiled showing off endia's beloved shark teeth before standing up grabbing his keys, the boys trailing behind him.

"okay so first we're gonna go to sephron-or what ever that place is called" nick said as he got in the driver seat of his tesla putting the camera in a position so it wouldn't fall.

"sephora, nigga" zion spoke up from the backseat causing brandon to choke on his water that he was currently drinking in the second row.

"aye whatchu choking on, bee?" edwin asked from beside the four eyed boy "char" was thhe only thing that came out the boys mouth causing all of them to go silent. but, that silence soon ended when the radio played I Fall Apart.

after about an hour drive, nick finally pulled up to the mall. all the boys hopped out of nicks tesla, put it on the charger provided by the mall then went inside the northern wing that held sephora inside of it.

as soon as they entered sephora the boys seperated, brandon and zion went to the fenty beauty aisle- zion putting the highlighters on his cheek bones and nose like crystal while brandon tried to find the lipstick that nick wanted to mess up.

"gloss bomb? why the hell is this $18.00?!" brandon asked with confusion laced through his words showing zion the product. (i literally had a panic attack in bath&body works when I lost this lipgloss because 1. it was my favorite lipgloss ever 2. it was 18 fucking dollars and 3. its Rihanna!! anyways...)

"ouuu this is the thing that crys wanted me to get" zion said before getting three boxes of it, he was gonna give endia one for her birthday just incase she lost the ones that they would already get for her and he got one for his girlfriend. the boys then got the lipgloss and highlighter and went looking for austin and edwin.

mean while, on the other side of the store...

austin and edwin were in the anastasia beverly section of the store trying to figure out the difference between glow-kits and highlighters.

"but, they both have glitter" austin spoke up as he showed edwin the glowkit and highlighters.

"um...excuse me sir, these are basically the same thing" one of the sephora workers chuckled before giving the boys a lesson on what highlighters were and what they did leaving both of them stunned yet confused.

"aussie?" the blonde boy turned to see crystal, zoelle, and chantelle all standing with confused looks on their faces.

"baby? wha...what are you doing here?"austin asked as he discreetly got edwin's attention away from the makeup palettes in front of him.

"I could ask you the s-babe? what the hell are y'all doing here?" zoelle asked looking at her boyfriend as he put a swatch of matte lipstick on his arm.

"baby?" edwin looked at his girlfriend in confusion.. shit if the girls are here that means endia's near the little egg thought before hugging his girlfriend and discreetly texted nick the situation.

"where's endia?" austin asked his girlfriend chantel as she examined the highlighters

"she went to her sisters house but, why are you here?" chantelle asked turning to the blonde boy beside her who was already looking at her with love and admiration in his eyes.

"no reason"

after a while, the girls left and nick got all the stuff that he needed to pull off the prank, $300 dollars worth of stuff that is. the boys soon arrived back at nicks place and went to work the broke the four palettes that nick rebrought the two highlighter kits and 5 lip kits and glosses.

nick looked at his work then set up the camera...this is gonna be great.