dos. ☀︎

"all we know so far is that the girls are together" brandon sighed taking off his glasses to rub his face before quickly putting them back on causing zion to laugh at his actions. 

"how long have they been gone?" edwin asked nick since the girls first left his house. nick smiled at Brandon deviously before speaking up. 

"they've been gone since this afternoon so like five hours but, I think I know how we're gonna find them" nick smiled before opening the snapchat app only to see that they were on ghost mode. 

"hahah you thought my sister was dumb enough to forget about snapchat? the girls are on there everyday" zion laughed making austin roll his eyes knowing that he was right. Austin pulled out his phone and dialed his girlfriends number putting it on speaker for the boys to hear. 

"fucking idiots" the boy mumbled as chantelle answered the phone, immediately perking up as he heard her voice say hello. 

"hey baby..uh..where are you?" I ask her in a low voice putting the phone on speaker, causing ed to perk up and look at the phone the line went silent for.a few seconds before she spoke up. 

"damn baby, did you forget that fast? I told you I was at zoe's" chantelle chuckled, austin and edwin laughed since they were at ed's house but nonetheless, edwin signaled austin to keep talking.

"oh yeah..it slipped my mind, are you staying the ni-" 

DOO !! 

DOO !! 

DOO !!

"what the fuck?!" austin exclaimed jumping up off of the couch as zion fell into a fit of laughter.

"she went like 'doo doo doo' on your ass" zion laughed even harder if that was possible, austin rolled his eyes sitting back down. 

"char just turned off her location!" brandon practically yelled as he jumped off the couch, now the boys definitely knew something was wrong since charlotte always wanted brandon to know where she was just in case, like wise with the other boy. 

the only time they turn it off is when they fight and that's rare, so you see why it's a big deal. 

"wait she had her location on the entire time?!" nick asked shooting daggers at the younger boy. "what was the last exit that she passed?" nick asked now grabbing his keys since he had more room in his car. 

"it looks like they were trying to take an exit but, ending up taking interstate 5" brandon sighed getting his keys as well all the rest of the boys doing the same. 

after a few minutes all the boys were packed into nicks tesla model x and began driving to get food first. 

"whats one place that they girls love going to together?" zion asked now paying attention to the situation since, he got food. 

"san diego?" austin asked eating his burger from In-N-Out looking at the other boys who were contemplating san diego before nick snapped his fingers whilst sucking his teeth like he realized something. 

"nah it's most definitely not san diego because endia and char got sick there, crystal got lost somehow and, zoelle managed to break her toe" the boys snickered at what happened to zoelle because edwin big foot ass stepped on it. 

"I remember that! she was beyonnnddd pissed off..I still got the scar from when she punched my back wearing her promise ring" edwin laughed remembering what happened on that weekend.

"san francisco!" brandon exclaimed thinking about the situation gaining confused looks from the guys, brandon rolled his eyes before continuing. 

"the girls..they went to san fancisco just think about it... what's the one thing all the girls wanted to get." brandon gave himself a pat on the back since he knew the girls better than their own boyfriends. 

"GOCAR!" the boys all say in unison as they got up to throw away their stuff and went back to nicks car, brandon getting in the drvier's seat. 

"I'm happy I had a camera with me" nick smirked as he powered on one of the vlog camera's. 

"when did you get the camera?" austin asked nick who just gave him a weird smirk "please don't look at me like that..it looks like you're trying to possess me or some shit" austin shifted in his spot making the car erupt with laughter.

"nah nothing like that austin but, hey people watching this...so our girlfriends thought that they were gonna prank us but, we're one step ahead of them" nick smiled before zion reached out of the seat with his long arms and snatched the camera away. 

"heeey fuckers! I'm zion, I'm dia favorite sibling...my girlfriend is crystal-HEY BABY..uhh I'm in a band, I'm a strip-" 

"thats enough, you're scaring them" edwin shook his head at the dreadhead before talking to the camera "I'm edwin! hey...hows it going?" edwin smiled before the camera was snatched away by austin.

the blonde haired boy just smiled at the camera before giving back to nick "they are my brothers, brandon is driving...babe if you see this, you're good...like seriously a six hour long goose chase for a prank. but just know, you're man is better" nick shrugged causing austin to laugh. 

"nick...you're my bro and I love you and shit but, everyone knows that dia is better" austin laughed to the point that his stomach clenched along with zion and edwin. 

"I don't deserve too be attacked right now" nick frowned before turning off the camera. 

about two hours into the drive zion and nick switched seats since zion 'has better music' and edwin switched with brandon because brandon was starting to get tired.

only 40 minutes left

"wait...who got the hotel?" 

IT'S GONNA BE 

A FEW MORE 

PARTS FOR THIS 

CHAPTER!! STAY 

TUNED BABES !!