dos☁︎

☾✌︎☺︎☆TOUR STARTS

IN EIGHT

DAYS☆☺︎✌︎☾

the beanz were going crazy, nick and endia haven't posted a video in a week and a few days , charlotte and brandon broke up, elom is being a bitch...as usual, and tour is in a week. 

nick came running down the stairs into the living room as soon as he heard brandon's voice, it's been approximately two days since the break up.

"b you gotta calm down.." endia sighed as she rubbed the boys back while he cried into her shoulder. 

"I just hope she's happy" the boy whispered breaking endia's heart a little more, seeing her best friend and the happiest person ever  was heartbroken. 

nick walked into the living room to see his pregnant fiancé and bandmate in each others arms while one cried, he gave them a small sympathetic frown before going into the endia's oso famous "office" pulling out the vlog camera.

"hey y'all...so as many of you know, charlotte and Brandon broke up a couple days ago...tour is in a few days and we've all been kind of down in the dumps so I think it's time to cheer everyone up" nick whispered to the camera before pulling out his phone.

"I'm taking everyone to disney world!" nick whisper yelled showing the tickets to the camera. 

"oh my god!! you better not be fucking with me, mara!" zoelle exclaimed as she stood in the doorway looking at nick, scaring him. 

"where the hell did you come from?" nick asked scooting over so he could get zoelle in the view. 

"well...you see how I'm pregnant, right? my mom and dad loved each other very much so they came toge-" 

"ah ah ah stop, don't wanna hear about their sex life...also hi mr. and mrs. dylan" nick waved to the camera causing zoelle to laugh and wobble over to him. 

"you should call everyone over so we can hurry and get some clothes for the disney trip" zoelle told nick as she looked around for her charger.

"how'd you even get in here?" nick asked swiveling his chair to face the girl while she got her charger. 

"we all have a key, nicholas it wasn't that hard...also brandon and endia are in the living room knocked the fuck out"zoelle rubbed her baby bump before going back out into the living room. 

"that was zoe, she's always here...but I'm gonna text everyone to come over so I can tell them the news." nick smiled before pulling up the groupchat. 

PRETTYHO'S 🐝🦈🍑🌳🌝🥚🖕🏼🈺🈲

NICK🦈

EVERYONE COME TO MY HOUSE

DON'T BLOCK HER NICK🙄

we're already

 here dumbass

ZION TALL ASS 🌳

why is brandon and

 endia knocked out 

on the couch??

NICK🦈

when did dia unblock

 you @chantelle 

 DON'T BLOCK HER NICK🙄

last week 🌝

ZOELLE 🖕🏼

nick hurry the hell 

up and tell them...

I'm getting hungry 

nick sighed as he grabbed the camera and went out into the living room filming, he quickly set the camera up to see everything that was going on.

"can someone wake them up?" nick asked just as endia woke up with an irritated look on her face. 

"oh hey y'all" endia groaned as she looked around at her friends. "nick whats up?" endia asked laying back down on the couch, brandon laying right back down with her, still fast asleep. 

"someone wake b up" 

"charlottes here brandon.." Austin whispered as the four eyed boy jumped up and looked around to be met with disappointment. 

"fuck you, you fake blonde bitch" 

"well then...I called you all-" 

"technically, we were already here...you just ain't realize it" crystal shrugged as she looked up from her phone cutting nick off in the process. 

"shhhh....like I was saying we've all been going through something, so I planned us a trip to disney land!" nick smiled pleased with himself as he watched all of their faces light up. 

"your kidding?!" endia exclaimed looking directly at nick. 

"I'm so serious..." 

"c'mon girls we're going shopping"

-

almost as soon as the girls left, all four of their phones dinged in an old instagram group chat. 

CHARLOTTEDEANN 

I'm sorry