doce ☀︎

[ ISSA A BABY SHOWER CELEBRATION ]

+\ = \ pt.3\ = \+

"hey y'all it's nick.." nick turned the camera over to endia as she watched Netflix beside him.

"oh and endia...nick you know I'm watching my fucking show stop!" endia giggled as the boy messed with her.

"alright mamas I'm done...for now but, today is our gender reveal!" the boy cheered turning the camera to a focused endia.

"we let the trio- crystal, chantie, and char plan out today since we wanted to be surprised are you excited, mami?" nick asked looking at his focused girl friend.

"nick I'm so serious when I say that I'm trying to watch to all the boys I've loved before and you interrupting me is gonna get you fucked up"endia warned causing nick to gulp harshly and get up out of their bed.

nick went down stairs to the kitchen to see crystal, mandy, zion, and kékéli sitting around his kitchen island talking as if they were in a serious conversation.

"did someone die?" nick asked as he went to get out the pancake mix that he had in the cabinet.

"what? no...we're trying to figure out what dia should wear for today" crystal laughed as she skimmed through endia's instagram.

"wait how did y'all get in?" nick asked laughing as he got out the other ingredients for the pancakes.

"crystal gave me a key" mandy smiled as she held up her key causing nick to laugh harder at his future mama in law.

(I'm changing endia's face claim to ryan destiny)

"but anyways, in want dia to a white form fitting dress like chrissy teagan and a cute sweater or something with some heels" crystal smiled as she showed nick the picture.

"she would look good in that but, won't she be uncomfortable in heels?" nick asked looking around at the different girls since, zion took it upon himself to make the pancakes himself.

"exactly that why I think she should wear something more her style and casual" mandy spoke up showing a brown and black out that would compliment endia's skin tone and be comfortable for her.

"she does wear stuff like that, why don't y'all just ask her?" nick questioned, logging the interaction.

"we heard her yell at you about messing with her..not taking chances" crystal laughed just as endia wobbled down the stairs into the kitchen.

"hey y'all..oh that's cute" endia smiled as she looked down at her moms phone causing mandy to pat herself on the back.

after eating, the boy (nick and zion) left leaving the girls to get ready.

"I'm wearing what mandy picked out" endia spoke up as she did her eyebrows.

MEANWHILE WITH NICK

"so guys, if you didn't know...endia and I have been dating for almost seven years? yeah seven because we started dating in 2017" nick smiled thinking about him and endia first got together when he was 19.

"anyways, it's been a long seven years and I was thinking...it's time to take the next step..I mean dia is pregnant so like the next next step" nick smiled before turning the camera to kay jewelers.

(ITS 2023 BITCHES)

"oh shit...you're proposing?!?!" zion basically yelled in nicks ear as the two walked up to store.

"yes why do you think we drove all the way to kay jewelers on the day of my child's gender reveal?" nick asked chuckling as the two walked inside the store immediately getting greeted.

"hi, how can I help you?" a middle aged woman asked as she saw the boys enter.

"uh...I wanna propose to my girlfriend" nick smiled at the lady before zion coughed and spoke up.

"me too"

BACK TO ENDIA

"what would you do if nick proposed?" crystal asked endia gaining all of the girls' attention, charlotte, zoelle, and chantelle came as soon as nick left.

"I would say 'hell yes! I've been waiting for this since we first started dating!'"endia halfway joked causing the girls to laugh.

"but, no seriously if that boy asked me to marry him I would say no doubt about it" endia confessed not seeing charlotte record the conversation.

"awe thats the nicest thing I've heard you say in a month, dia" chantelle joked as she wiped away a fake tear.

"oh shush" endia laughed as mandy flat ironed her hair. once mandy finished the girls went downstairs so endia could get dressed, even though they've all seen each other naked...it felt right to leave.

"I think I'm ready y'all" endia smiled as she walked into the living room to show them the finished product.

endia twirled around as she notice charlotte filming "I feel like a proud mom" mandy cried wiping an actual tear along with zoelle.

"okay y'all it's time to go" crystal smiled as she looked at the time on her phone.

"look at my baby momma you guys!" crystal smiled as she recorded endia causing endia to blush from all the attention.

"nick wanted me to give you a crown before we left since you're his queen" Charlotte got out a crown and put it carefully on endia's head as they got into the car.

"you excited to know the gender?" kékéli asked endia as she now had control over the vlog.

"I'm hella excited...I even got my team boy pin on" endia giggled before she actually took notice of everyones outfits.

"oh damn y'all are all team girl except char?" endia laughed before mandy cut in.

"actually, I'm neutral" mandy winked causing the car t erupt in laughter.

as soon as the girls made it to the venue they noticed that no one else was there.

"is this the right place?" charlotte whispered to crystal who just smiled deviously.

"oh my bad, did I say turn here I mean to say turn right guys...I'm sorry" crystal smiled innocently as chantie and char gave her a look. chantie quickly pulled out her phone and texted crystal.

CHANTIE:

you know something

MY BITCH

maybe..

CHANTIE:

spill

MY BITCH:

nick wants us to go to the

beach first..thats all I'm

saying.

CHANTIE:

is he...

MY BITCH:

🤐

"bitch" chantie exclaimed looking back at crystal who was already looking at her smiling.

"what?" endia asked looking between her two friends.

"oh nothing" the girls smirked at her, what the hell is going on...