nueve ☀︎

"hey y'all! it's crystal! nick and endia don't know that I stole this camera but...I did so yeah.." crystal trailed off looking at the ground, then at charlotte trying to remember what she was gonna say.

charlotte on the other hand sat on her phone looking at different gender reveals trying to find an idea for her best friends.

"oh sis...that's not cute." charlotte laughed as she looked at a girl throw up the color of the baby's gender. 

"I wanna see!"crystal exclaimed looking down at charlottes phone before gagging and remembering what she was supposed to say. 

"oh...back to what I was saying, char and I are planning the girls baby reveals and A BITCH IS EXCITED!!" crystal stuck her tongue out twerking, showing the camera her butt as she bounced up and down. 

"anywhore...I don't know how dia does this shit...this camera bout' heavy as fuck or whatever, " crystal laughed sitting next to charlotte. "my wife so damn gorgeous but like I was saying...come along with us on our journey!" crystal winked awkwardly at the camera a causing charlotte to fall into a fit of laughter.

crystal handed the camera to charlotte and laughed "I don't know how you do this but..good luck" 

(GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!)

the two girls walked to charlottes car, got situated and drove to pick up chantelle. "I'll text her" crystal smiled since she already had her phone in her hands. 

CRYS: 

we outside, hurry the hell up I'm hungry

 and char is playing too much! 

CRYS:

with her ugly duck head ass... 

BIG BOOTY HO:

I'm coming...

BIG BOOTY HO: 

stop disrespecting my wife thot

"I can see your messages you rude thot...lol" charlotte laughed causing crystal to cringe at the use of 'lol' out of text messages. 

"you're so damn ugly for saying that..." crystal rolled her eyes just as chantelle entered the car.

"finally you took forever!" crystal groaned as her stomach rumbled. 

"girl..you texted my two mintutes ago" chantelle chuckled looking at herself on her phone as she put  on some clear lipgloss. 

"that means you should've been ready yesterday" crystal rolled her eyes again at the girl. 

~~~

after about four hours of shopping the three girls got 3/4 of all the stuff that they needed to 1. pull off the prank and 2. throw a good ass party. 

"alright y'all so...us three the... triple c's, see what I did there? crystal, charlott- no  okay. well anyways, when we first received zoe and dia's gender's we decided that we wanted to prank the little pregnant woman so...watch the reveal to see what we did" chantelle spilled pointing downwards like there was something there.