cinco ☁︎

☾✌︎☺︎TOUR STARTS

IN SEVEN

DAYS☺︎✌︎☾

PT.4 OF THE LAST CHAPTER.

"ziye' take brandon to the other room, zakai come with us" endia sighed rubbing her forehead.

"y'all shit is going down!" nick whispered to the vlog from the bathroom just as edwin walked in.

"go stream solita!"edwin screamed as he bit into a apple before walking out to go check on his girlfriend.

"so ya'll we're supposed to be getting ready for disney but...something happened so we're waiting for all the girls and brandon to calm down" nick laughed as he thought of the not so funny situation.

meanwhile with endia,

"so what the hell happened?" endia questioned the younger boy as he looked down guiltily.

"the night of the first baby shower, we both got drunk, and next thing I know I'm breaking her back at the apartment" zakai shrugged just as crystal laughed.

"zakai...what the hell" the girl laughed harder causing chantelle to laugh then the rest of the girls.

"but, did you know that brandon and her were together?" zoelle questioned a little less mad than before.

"nah...she told me she was single, I thought she just hung out with y'all because the boys and the youtube channel" the boy raised his hands in defense as zoelle smacked her teeth.

"zakai why you ain't just pull out..." zoelle mumbled under her breath causing her brother to perk up.

"i ain't mean to get her pregnant..damn" the boy sighed before getting up off of zoelles bed.

"are we still gonna go to disney?" crystal whispered to chantelle as she listened to the siblings go back and forth.

"shit...y'all were going somewhere too? i really fucked up.. i'm sorry" zakai rubbed his face frustrated at himself.

"we still gonna go...zakai we gonna deal with this later" zoelle pointed a stern finger at her younger brother before goin to check on ziye' and brandon.

"how are you and dickhead—i mean david?" brandon asked as he watched ziye' cleaned his cuts.

"uh... we're good i guess" the girl shrugged as she made quick eye contact with brandon before turning back to the first aid kit.

zoelle stopped on the outside of bathroom and listened to conversation since, she's known about the boys small crush in her sister.

"what happened?" brandon asked now trying to find eye contact with the girl but failed.

"i think he's cheating but, i'll be fine" ziye' chuckled before taking off brandon's glasses to wipe the blood off of his eyebrows.

without thinking brandon pulled her into a bear hug. "it's not fine"

"are you eavesdropping?" zain whispered causing zoelle to jump away from the bathroom.

"what in the hell zain, i could've been doing tying...my shoe?" zoelle stayed her answer more like a question causing zain to laugh.

"so you were eavesdropping...anything good happen?" zain asked raising a eyebrow as he folded his arms.

"dickhead may be cheating on our sister"

"i'll kill him"

"that's jail time" zoelle smiled innocently.

after about two hours, brandon and zakai talked about charlottes pregnancy an decided to deal with it after disney and tour.

"HI GUYSSSSS ITS DIA AND CRYSTAL!!" endia yelled as she held the vlog up to show crystal waking beside her, ignoring everything and everyone in her gucci glasses.

"we're getting stuff for the disney trip...nothing really gonna happen there but, a day after disney we're going on tour!" endia cheered along with chantelle.

"we're also with zoelles younger sister, ziye' she's not paying us any attention because she's texting b" endia laughed before stopping an thinking about what she said. "i can edit that out later" endia shrugged as she kept walking with the girls.

"y'all i wanna prank nick while we're on tour" endia smiled as she looked down at her belly, before looking back at her friends. "and i think i know how"