Chapter Thirty-Five

Sal:
I cannot believe you. Why would you even buy that? I'm not going to wear that!

Addison:
Yes you are! It's Christmas and it's our first Christmas as a couple. I want to do something special.

Sal:
Matching onesies is not cute. I don't even look good in a onesie!

Addison:
Please Sal, for me? I want to have a memorable Christmas.

Sal:
Alright, fine. But next year, I'm picking what we are doing.

Addison:
Deal! Now, get your perky ass over here so we can get the night started!

Sal:
You're lucky that I like you.

Addison:
Ouch, that hurt.

Sal:
Awe, I'm sorry. I'll kiss it away when I get over there, okay?

Addison:
I'm not six. I will be fine.

Sal:
But, I want an excuse to kiss your pretty face!

Addison:
You're adorable, you know that right?

Sal:
I know ^~^

Addison:
(;一_) I'll see you in a little bit.

Sal:
You bet your ass you will ;)

Addison:
My ass is not being bet on!

Sal:
You sure about that? ;))

Addison:
You're weird, you weirdo.

Sal:
But I'm your weirdo <3

Addison:
Just get over here, will you?

Sal:
Sounds good.

I put my phone down and got out the onesies Sal and I were going to match with. We had a choice between two different onesies, one for tonight and one for tomorrow. I also brought the camera out to take pictures for cards and private social media.

Now that I thought of it, I don't think Sal has ever posted a picture of me and him on his social media. Not saying it was a bad thing, I just realized how private Sal was with his life. I admired that, considering he was big in the tv industry. I have seen pictures of James, Joe, and Brian with me on their social media's, but never with Sal. Though, I realized that photos of us were leaked out there, just I haven't seen them.

I jumped when I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist. I yelped, clutching my chest. I turned around to see Sal chuckling as he kept his hands on my waist. My hand hit his chest playfully.

"Don't do that to me! You scared me to death!" I spat at him.

"Well, I saw you were in your train of thought so I had to get you out of it somehow." Sal said.

I rolled my eyes. "You could've said 'I'm here!' or knocked on my door when you were taking your boots off. But nooo, you had to scare the living shit out of me."

Sal backed away. "Did you actually shit yourself?" He asked, disgusted.

My eyes widened. "You're kidding me right? Do you really think I shit myself?!"