chapter 4: long Dinner part 2/ Departure

Hayley's POV

I looked at Jared to see if he was ok but Erik was blocking me! Jared was pissed but he left to go back to the table.

"What are you doing!" I yelled at him

"What was he doing behind you!" He yelled ignoring my question.

"He was hugging me!" I yelled

This time I heard everyone come in but I didn't care.

"Your such a slut! Im your mate and yet you parade yourself to him! And I couldn't believe you! An omega of this pack was sitting beside the future alpha and beta!" He yelled.

My dad growled cutting off our arguement. I put my hand up for him to stop and Erik looked confused once again!

"Oh I get it! Your whoring around with Austin as well as Jared! Your such a slut! Yo-" i cut off his rant

"You think Im such a whore when I could feel you whoring around! I felt it all night! And you call me a slut! And FYI I am suppose to be here!" I yelled at him.

"What do you mean!" He yelled back

"I don't have to answer to you." I yelled back.

I was about to walk away when he yelled.

"Answer me!" In his alpha command

I slowly turned around to meet his eyes.

"That will not work on me!" I yelled back at him.

He looked shocked. Then angry again. He stalked towards me when dad came by my side.

"You will not take another step near my daughter!" He yelled furiously.

Erik stopped in his tracks. All of a sudden Austin came in and he sensed the tension in here.

"Uhh sis its time." He said.

I nodded my head and left the room. Jared was already outside at the cars ready to leave.

"Lets just go to the airport." Sam said

I nodded my head hopped in the SUV with Jared and Austin. Arghh! Worst way to leave.

Erik's POV

As we ate I wondered why mom and dad were so kind to that omega beside Austin and Jared. She avoided me like a plague.

When she got up Jared followed behind. I saw him with his arms wrapped around her and my wolf surfaced and threw him off her!

As I did she looked pissed. As we argued Alpha Fred intervened and said that she was his daughter. Then it clicked!

Shes an alphas daughter!

As I realised that she left the room. Dad said we were going to the airport but I am still clueless.

Gosh! Im such an idiot!

We got to the airport and We all got out. Jared and Austin went to go check in and I assumed Hayley just tagged along to get away from me.

They came back and headed towards the food court. Jared and Hayley went to Mac Donalds to get coffees. They came back and just sat there in silence.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I questioned her

"Didn't tell you what?" She asked completely annoyed

"Tell me you were not an omega!" I half yelled

Austin growled at me.

"You didn't give me the chance when You rejected me!" She yelled back.

I was about to say something when a flight number was called and Austin it was time.

We all got up and Jared and Austin hugged them before they went. I stared at Hayley and she too was hugging them. She whispered something in moms ears and she nodded.

"Well. Bye mom and dad." Austin said

"Bye Eve and Sam." Hayley said.

Before I knew it Jared, Austin and Hayley walked off to the jet. Then again, it was too late before Hayley was also going with them.

I turned to mom and asked where they were going but she said she didn't know where. Ans who long they were gonna be.

I had no lost my mate...

And I might never see her again...