Chapter 24: Living In Hell

Austin's POV

The girls came back from the beach giving us plenty of time to prepare the rooms for the girls and the men. Once they came back the plan had already pulled it in motion.

3rd person POV

Ashley, Ridley and Fred had just returned back to the pack house. They went their separate ways.

Ashley walked in her room, tired of the day she has had. She threw her beach bag on a chair and entered the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she stripped and went in. Rinsing herself of all the sand that was still stuck on her as well as her hair. She grabbed her shampoo and drizzled some on her hair. She massaged the shampoo into her scalp, not knowing that it was mixed with a dark green hair dye. She let it sit and washed her body with her body wash. The body wash was mixed with purple body paint. It wouldn't show until 3 hours. She rinsed herself of all the products that she had used. Getting out she wrapped herself in a fluffy black towel. She got changed into a sports bra, singlet and shorts. She went to bed, where her sheets were covered in dirt and cockroaches. She didn't even notice the fire ants on her bedroom walls.

Ridley. Ridley had just entered her room after grabbing a snack from the kitchen. She threw her bag on the floor near her door. Instantly she ran to the bathroom to take a shower. She stripped and hopped in the bath. She turned on the water onto cold and got her shampoo. Her shampoo had white hair dye. Her body wash had black paint. When she finished she dried herself and put on some shorts and a shorts bra on. Her hair was still wrapped in her towel and she had put on a black face mask. The black face mask was mixed in with black face paint. She laid on her bed before ripping off the face mask and then went to bed. Her bed was covered in dead worms and her walls with spiders.

Fred. Fred had just finished an unknown caller. He walked into his room and went for a shower. His shampoo was mixed with green hair dye and his body wash with red body paint. As the body paint won't settle for another 5 hours he hopped in his bed, with insects creeping all over the floor for tomorrow.

Next morning...

A chorus of screams filled the morning air as it alarmed everyone in the pack house, Austin, Hayley, Jared and Sky were all just laughing in the camera room watching all of it.

"Ohhh my gosh! Her screams can literally be heard here as well!" Sky laughed.

Jared was rolling around the ground laughing so hard. Austin was practically crying because if how hard he was laughing, I on the other had could not stop laughing, but I knew they would have to come to training like that. Training came by and the three of them came, and let me tell you they looked like a unicorn through up on them from head to toe.

They died obviously because of how much I was giving them a hard time *wink * *wink* but other then that, I think I'll give them a rest on getting back at them, for now.

I went back to the house to find Sky or Austin to train with me. I walked in the living room and found Austin.

"Hey Austin, can you train with me, I need to vent." I said

He sighed knowing what's gonna happen now.

I walked out with him trailing behind me. We got into position. I smirked at him as well as he did to me. Let the fun begin..
............................................................
Fred's POV

It's like I'm living in hell right now. I woke up to screaming this morning and had to endure the humiliation of my appearance infront of everyone in the pack. I glared at the retreating back of Hayley...

Mark me words Hayley Bloodfallen, I will be the end of you. Just you wait. You must NOT ascend, even if it means betraying my master.