Chapter 22: Company Party

Hayley's POV

Once we got to the office, our assistant came to greet us.

"good morning Mr and Ms Bloodfallen." she said.

I took off my shades and looked at her.

"I already told you Isabelle, call us Austin and Hayley." I reminded her.

"oh. I'm sorry, I forgot. I'm sorry Ms blo- I mean Hayley." she said.

I looked at her playfully then giggled while shaking my head.

"So any updates?" I asked her.

"no. Everything is running smoothly. All you need to do is sign these papers. Also there is a ball. All the CEO's of their company will be attending. You and Austin will be the guests of honor." Isabelle updated me.

I nodded at her.

"thank you Isabelle. You may have the rest of the day off. You've been working a lot. So thank you. Now go take the rest of the day off." I said to her.

She nodded her head and smiled before she left. I signed the rest of the paper work and proceed to put the last paper away that I signed before mindlinking Austin.

'Austin, where are you?' I asked

'I'm downstairs. Come on down. I'm waiting for you at the entrance.' he replied.

I cut the mink link before heading towards the elevator and putting my shades back on. It took awhile to get down until I walked towards Austin who was sitting on one of the couches surrounded by all these women.

He had his shades on while looking down on his phone. I walked up to him and heard the girls hushing as I walked up to him. I tapped him on the shoulder and looked at me. He got up and before we could move, Alfred came towards us.

He stopped next to us.

"Mr and Ms Bloodfallen, your keys." he said while handing them to Austin.

I smiled at him.

"Thank you Alfred." I said looking at my watch.

Huh? What is he doing here? I thought he was on holiday? I looked at Alfred.

"Alfred, you shouldn't be here. I gave you a holiday to spend it with your family. So, go enjoy yourself." I said to him while smiling.

"thank you Ms Bloodfallen." he said while smiling at me.

I just nodded my head while looking at him. I turned to Austin and we headed back to the car. We hopped in and drove off back home.

We got home around 4pm. The party starts at 7pm. I got three hours to get ready.

" Austin, the party starts at 7pm. Remember to wait for me at the front please." I said.

He nodded his head and walked towards his mate. I went up to my room and began to get ready. I went for a bath in my lavender and vanilla scented body wash, and my coconut and aloe Vera shampoo and conditioner. I got out and dried myself.

I walked to my walk in closet with my towel wrapped around me. I got a strapless bra and some matching underwear. I looked at the time, two and a half hours to get ready.

I put on my undergarments and started doing my hair and makeup.