Chapter 1: Wake Up

Luke's P.O.V

I groggily awaken to the sound of Ashton laughing. I sling my legs over the edge of the bed and get up stumbling a bit. I knock my shin into the dressers edge. "ah dammit" I hiss in pain.

I started trudging my feet over to the kitchen. "Hey sleepy head" Calum remarks and I grin at him. I didn't fall asleep till like 2 this morning, I don't know why but I just couldn't fall asleep. "aye mate can you go and wake up Riley"

Ashton smiles at me.

"Why do I have to do it?" I whine.

"just goooo" Michael drags out pushing me forward. I groan as I walk to her room. I push open the door softly as I see her helpless body just sleeping. To be honest I wanna wake her up gently but I've been playing it off that I hate her so here goes nothing. I pick up a pillow from the floor that must've fallen during her sleep.

I chuck it at her body and she immediately jerks awake.

"Get up sleepy ass" I say every word making me regret it. I wish I never acted like I hated her but, it's pay back. when she first started staying here, i thought she was beautiful and I wanted her... not sexually but I wanted her to be mine.

But, thing is, she kept on hanging out with Michael and the other boys.. I was like invisible to her. I started acting like I hated her so she receives the pain I received. the thing is I can't just stop hating her, that's so fake she and the boys would notice it right away, that It was just a sham.

I walked out of her bedroom and she followed behind me. "hey sleeping beauty" Calum said perky kissing her forehead, Michael following afterwards. Ugh. I continued getting orange juice offering it all to everyone except Riley. "Riley do you want any?" Ash asked her. "no I'm good" she croaked out.

Damn her morning voice was hot. What no! Luke stop it!

"aye man don't eat anything, me and the boys decided we should all go and get breakfast" Mikey stated 

"okay" i said taking another sip of orange juice.

I treat everyone well and laugh with everybody except for Riley. The boys go to the opposite side of the house because that's where their rooms are and me and Riley have rooms alone on this side of the house.

Fun but not fun. She stood still for a bit and I bumped her into the counter on purpose. She bit her lip to keep in her pain whimper. I love it when she bites her lip.

"c'mon slow poke I'll be dead by the time you start moving" I retorted evilly
heading into my room.