4- Shower Trouble

Ouma's POV:
While everyone was in the shock of there being a killing game, I take a look at the Monopad. Oh. Nothing interesting. It's just the rules, regulations, and a map of the school. Seems pretty simple to me.

"Gonta don't know if this is important... but Gonta find manhole outside school," Gonta suddenly says. "Gonta think we could escape with manhole."

"Whaaaaaat!" Tenko yells. "Why didn't you say so earlier?!"

"Anyway..." Kirumi says. "If it is an actual escape route, then let's go try it."

We go to the manhole, all 16 of us, even though I'm still skeptic all of the idea. If Monokuma made this place, he surely wouldn't be as stupid to leave an exit open. And if he did, it would probably be fake.

Kaede then gives us her little motivational speech, and then we start to go through the tunnel. But man, the difficulty was hard! It was no surprise we weren't able to do it. Kaede ended up being no help after all. Even so, she wanted us to try again, and again. Almost half of us started getting tired of it, too tired to continue.

"My spirit feels like it's going to split in two..."

"I knew none of us could do this type of bullshit!"

"I figured from the beginning this wouldn't work..."

"I'm just glad that no one was seriously injured. Praise be to Atua."

"The most logical course of action would be to give up..."

"You guys can't all rely on my magic... I don't have enough MP left."

"Yeah... I feel like Hisashi Mitsui in the second half of a baseball game."

They all looked so... depressed. I couldn't stand the thought. Not like I cared anyway. If there really was an exit, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

 If there really was an exit, we wouldn't be here in the first place

Kaede's cheeks turn pink. She looks like she's about to cry. Oh well. It's her fault she tried so hard. I mean, I would be fine with one or two times. But now? It's been like 20 times already.

Kaito starts to feel bad for Kaede, but Maki still thinks it's her fault. Gonta wants everyone to keep going, but no one wants to listen. And then-

Ding dong bing bong!

Oh, what the hell now? I'm tired of those Monokubs. There's a monitor in the room- which is kind of odd, since we're in a cave under a manhole.

I knew it! Monokuma had known we would come here and made it impossible to escape! That's why he already had the monitor here! He did this to make us feel...