-10k Special-

WOAH! 10,000 reads?????!!!! IS THIS REAL?

WOWOWOOWOWOWOWO THIS STORY IS POPULAR??????

Okay, idk what to do because of this.
Can I just talk? Is that okay? Umm

So, at school, there's this kid who is legit stalking me. Like last year, I was just an innocent girl (lol yeah right) in her own little group of friends until HE came along. I'm going to call him the "th0t"

Basically, the th0t started talking to me a lot more often (before we never talked at all). And I thought, "Maybe he just wanted a friend?" So I kind of went along with it and was being nice, but a lot of my other friends had mentioned that he's been staring at me along with some others in my friend "group". I was a bit confused, because I wouldn't think that was something the th0t would do, but later on, I realized they were all right.

It was every day. He always chose a seat near me, and if we had assigned seats, he would just stare at me from there. I was sick of it, but I didn't have the courage to tell him. I don't what I felt. Scared, perhaps?

Now, the th0t has a few... idk what to call it, learning problems? Like he has ADHD and a lot of anxiety troubles. Honestly, I tried to just ignore him, hoping next year I wouldn't have that many classes with him.

Another similar thing that happened outside of school was that I was going grocery shopping with my family at Sam's and I noticed the th0t was there. "Oh no" I thought

"Oh yes" the th0t thought

Maybe I should T-pose to assert dominance

Anyway so I could literally SEE HIM STARING AT ME THROUGH THE AISLES WHICH IS FXCKING CREEPY and my mom was like "wow he really is stalking you" because I had already told her about it.

Basically I tried to hide near the back until we left the store. Whenever I actually did leave, I realized he had texted me

th0t: It was nice seeing you at Sams

But then the worst part came.

We have science together, and the time of the year was coming. Fish dissection. We had to watch some videos for the pre-lab and all, but then the teacher started to talk about the actual lab part.

"You will be working in groups of two. And I'll be pairing you up boy and girl, because from previous years boys like to take out the organs and girls like to cut the fish up."

Wtf ok, I thought.

"Also, you and the th0t are going to be lab partners"

NO

NONONONO

I felt like Shuichi in the previous chapter

Why

Why

Can I work by myself

Th0t's POV:

Yayayaya ya I get to work with her! Not only will she do all the work, I get to stare at her. We're going to have so much fun!