34- A Little Too Much

Ouma's POV:

Previously..

"I'll go get it," Ouma says as he runs to the door. He opened the door to reveal...

Everyone from the killing game?!

...

"E-Eh?!" Saihara exclaims, making a cute little sound of surprise. "Why are you all here?!"

"Didn't Kokichi tell ya?" Kaito inputs.

"We're gonna go to the beach!" Tenko exclaims.

"Tch... why did I even agree to this..." Maki rolls her eyes.

"W-Wait. The beach?!" Saihara widens his eyes. He turns to me for an answer.

"Yeah... I forgot to tell you," I admit. "Anyway, I can't wait!"

"B-But... I don't have any swimwear. What am I supposed to wear?" Saihara says. It takes me a minute to realize that everyone is dressed casually except me and Saihara. I still have my checkered scarf, and Shuichi still has his uniform as well. "This is Ouma's house, so my stuff isn't here."

"Maybe you can wear mine?" I suggest.

"No... yours wouldn't fit," he mutters.

"True. Hmm... We could buy some on the way!" I say.

"I think that's a good idea," Kiibo agrees, raising a finger in consent. When I looked at him, I realized...

"Waaaait... Kii-boy, how are you going to swim?"

"Oh, I'm not swimming!" Kiibo says with a nervous smile. "Besides, I'm fine watching everyone else."

I can't help but feel bad... but my sympathy comes out as a way of teasing. "Awww... it's okay! We can just eat- wait, you can't eat either."

Kiibo stares at the ground with a sad smile. "Ah, how are we even going to drive there?!" Saihara asks in surprise.

"Well, Tenko for some reason has a fuckin' limousine!" Miu exclaims.

"Yeah, I do!" Tenko agrees.

"Her dad's rich," Kaito mutters in our direction.

"Nyeh... are you jealous?" Himiko asks lazily.

"W-What?! Of course not, fuck it!"

"Woah! You have a limousine, Tenko! That's soooo cool!" I say whilst grinning.

"Hmph, no degenerates will get to ride it!" Tenko huffs.

"Atua says degenerates are fine! Besides, how will we go to the beach properly  if it's only girls?" Angie notes.

"That's true!" Tenko realizes.

"Well, we should get going, huh?"

"Yeah. Ouma, let's go upstairs and get our stuff," Saihara says to me as he points to the staircase.

"Okay. See ya in a sec." The two of us make our way upstairs where my room is.

"Is your mom going to be okay with this?!" Saihara asks. "Just leaving to the beach without tell her beforehand?It sounds kind of worrying to me..."