-Asks and Stuff-

Ouma: Hey there!

Saihara: H-Hi guys...

Ouma: (elbows Shuichi) You don't need to be so nervous, silly!

Saihara: Okay, okay...

Saihara: I guess we can take a look at some of the questions I got...

Ouma: Yeah! So one of them was, "Are you going to watch Danganronpa Kill/Cure?"

Saihara: D-Danganronpa? I thought it ended though!

Ouma: Um... they said it's a fan project, so it's technically not made by the company.

Ouma: So what's the answer Author-chan?

Author-chan: Why wouldn't I? It seems pretty cool in my opinion!

Saihara: W-Wait... if it's Danganronpa, is it still the same thing with everyone killing each other?

Ouma: Yeah?

Saihara: Oh... wow.

Author-chan: Anyway, some people want a sequel. I personally don't want a sequel. I know there's the thing with Kiibo, but I mean... wasn't it kind of resolved? They forgave each other and it wasn't mentioned again.

Saihara: (whispering) What is she talking about?

Ouma: (shrugs)

Author-chan: And... that's usually how problems in real life work out too. They don't need to go get revenge on Kiibo or have to talk to him. As long as they have each other and they're okay with not doing anything is mostly what matters to them.

Author-chan: I've been on this story for pretty much 10 months. I started this after getting into Danganronpa in the summer last year. That's the same length as an entire school year, and I personally do not want to repeat it again just for a sequel.

Ouma: Damn, that's long!

Saihara: Shh!

Ouma: And, I mean, it's fanfiction, right? You're doing this for free?

Author-chan: Yeah...?

Saihara: Why are you doing it for free? You're not getting anything out of it...

Author-chan: I guess it might seem that way to you, but I don't really think of it like that. It helps me improve my writing. And it doesn't usually feel like a job unless I make it one.

Saihara: I guess that makes sense.

Author-chan: I may update for a flash-forward, but I kind of already did that for the epilogue. And besides, I wanna work on other stories!

Ouma: Yeah guys, don't be so mean!

Saihara: I don't think she meant it like that..:

Ouma: Hey, don't just grab my arm like that, Saihara-chan!

Saihara: Oh... ah, sorry.

Ouma: By the way, author, is there anything else you're going to say?

Author-chan: No, not really. All I can say is that I'm glad you guys read this. I'm very thankful for all the reads, votes, and comments.

Author-chan: Also, since you all seemed to like the other Oumasai story I mentioned, you guys can all follow me and you'll be notified when I publish it.

Author-chan: I don't usually do this, but I'm probably going to write the entire story out and publish it bit by bit so that way it flows a lot better and such, and I won't be late on updating. I hope you've enjoyed reading this story as much I had writing!

Author-chan: I'll see you soon!

Saihara: Oh! Bye!

Ouma: See ya!