3- Too Drugged

Ashton's POV

I removed my sunglasses as security approached me. "I was just on my way to visit my friend."

"Visiting hours ended an hour ago." The guard informed me and I nodded.

"I wasn't aware. My apologies." I said as I turned to go back to the elevator.

"After hours require sign in and a visitor badge. Who are you here to see?"

I turned back to the guard whose name badge read 'J. Phelps'. "Her name is Raegan. I don't know her last name, but I'm the one who rescued her."

"Ashton Irwin. I thought I recognized you. My daughter is a fan of the band. Her room is covered in your band pictures." He then leaned in. "Don't tell her I told you that though."

We both laughed and I nodded. "You were here earlier?" He continued.

I smiled. "Yes. I had to leave early because of the media attention. I thought if I came back later, once most visitors left I would get more time to visit with her."

"Her family has requested limited visitors because of the media attention but because you are the reason she's alive I let you have a few more moments with her. Just make it quick."

I followed him to Raegan's room. The staffed eyed me, some gave smiles and I couldn't help but wonder how many of them would blab to the media about my late appearance here.

We arrived to her room. The door was shut so slowly opened it slipped inside. The lights were off except for one that was connected to her bed allowing just small amount of light to see who was on the bed. Raegan was laying on her back, the think blanket pulled up to her waist. Her dark hair was now braided to the side. She looked peaceful.

I crossed the room and took a seat on her bed. My weight on her bed caused her eyes to quickly open. She blinked multiple times probably wondering who the hell I was.

"Ashton," She whispered. "You're back. Why? It so late."

"Just checking on you again. I was rushed out earlier before I really got to talk to you. I even stole a car to get here."

"You stole a car?" She questioned me looking concerned.

"Well Luke stole the car, technically. It's our body guard's car. It'll be fine." I waved off the issue of it and smiled. "How are you feeling now?"

She looked confused. "I'm still sore. They have me drugged up right now. Luke Hemmings is here? He stole a car? Hailey would flip shit is she was here." Raegan giggled covering her mouth.

"They're all down stairs waiting in the car. It was group effort to get me here."

"That's nice of them. I feel so weird."

"Do I need to get a nurse?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"It's just the medicine. I don't know how much I'll remember of you being here but what do you want to talk about?"

I looked around at all the machines connected to her I started to feel bad for waking her up. She should be resting and not answering my silly questions. I turn back to her and smile. "It can wait when you're not drugged up and you've had rest." I stood to my feet as there was a soft knock on door telling me my time was up anyways. "I have to go now. Again."

"Oh. Okay." Raegan said with disappointment.

"I'll see you again." I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

She smiled. "You're fans are right about you. You really are sweet and caring person. I'm glad you saved me."

I nodded. "Until next time." The door to her room opened and I quickly slipped back out.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you more time." The guard apologized shutting the door before we walked down the hallway back to the elevator.

"No, it's fine I understand. I appreciate you letting me see her for the moments allowed."

I made my way out of the hospital and found the car my friends were waiting for me in. I jumped in the back seat next to Calum and told Luke to drive. The car took off and I buckled my seat belt. I ran my hand through my hair, pushing it back off my forehead.

"How did it go?" Michael asked from the front seat.

"She's too drugged to talk. She might not remember me even coming to see her again." I said to them.

"I'm sorry, mate." Luke said as he drove.

We pulled back in the underground parking of our hotel and parked as close as we could to where Landon had originally parked. Someone had taken the original spot but we had to made do another spot.

"Do you think he'll notice?" Luke asked as we climbed out, shut the doors, and he clicked it locked.

"Probably." Michael shrugged. "I don't know if he'll point at us though. How are we getting the keys back to him?"

"I'll slip them in back in the morning, hopefully before he needs the car." Luke said as we got into the elevator.

Calum used his key card to unlock our room. As soon as we opened the door Landon was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Did you really think wouldn't noticed?" He questioned us not looking the slightest amused with us. "Explain why you stole my car?"

A/N:  I feel indifferent about this story at the moment. I have cool plans and an interesting story line but I'm having a hard time getting it to the good parts. Bleh. What do you think so far?