4- Google

It's been two day since we took Landon's car without permission so I could make a trip to the hospital to visit Raegan. Ever since then, Landon has been keeping Calum, Luke, Michael and I on a short leash. Someone was always keeping an eyes on us at all times. It's made going back to visit her again hard because Landon didn't think it was a good idea. He was really starting to get on my nerves. I felt like I should be able to do what I wanted and he was just always getting in the way.

"Hey," Michael said as he found me sitting on the couch staring at the television. I wasn't really paying attention to what was on. "Landon needs to take the stick out of his ass. I'm tired of being confined to our room after every interview."

I nodded in agreement. "He won't let me go back to hospital."

"Well she's not even there anymore." Michael said taking the remote from between us and changing the channel. "She was released this morning."

I turned and looked at him. "How do you know this?" I questioned him.

"Seen people talking about it on Twitter." Michael shrugged. "She's the talk amongst our fans."

I stared at him. "Well what did they say?"

"They were just talking about her in general and that she got released."

I waved my hands at him. "Specifics, mate."

Michael rolled his eyes and sighed. "They were tweeting about how lucky she was to not only survive the incident, but to be saved by you also. A few others thought it was amazing how quickly she was returning to college classes. You do know you could just login and see all this for yourself, right?"

I reached in my pocket, got my phone and then logged into Twitter. I began scrolling, but I really didn't see much talking about her other than she was lucky. "I don't where you were seeing things, but I don't see much of anything."

"Fuck, then try to googling her." Michael said annoyingly.

"Who are we googling?" Luke asked as he and Calum appearing from the door way to the small kitchen area. "Also, Landon should be bring the car around here in a few so we can go do this interview."

"The girl Ashton is obsessed with." Michael answered with a chuckle as he scooted closer towards me so our friends could take a seat on the oversized couch.

"I'm not obsessed," I hissed getting annoyed with him. "I'm Just curious."

"Go to google and search her name," Calum smirked.

"Oh sure, you'll help us creep but not steal a car." Michael shook his head.

I did what Calum said and pressed the search button. I scanned what populated on the webpage. Most were the story of the accident or relating to me. "Her name brings up the story of the accident from entertainment websites."

"Click on some and read." Luke suggested. "Maybe you'll find more information about her.

"Or," Michael smiled. "Go follow her on twitter or Instagram. I found both."

"It doesn't look like she's used either since last year." Calum said looking over Michael's shoulder.

"Landon's downstairs with the car." Luke announced as his phone chimed causing me to groan. "Well work on his later."

"Wait," I shouted as I read one line in the article I had pulled up. "She goes to Stanford University. I can find her now."

A/N: It's a bit shorter than the last few chapter unfortunately. I hope you guys like it. I haven't received any feedback... anyways hit the vote button if ya like it.