Chapter 6- Approached

Raegan's POV

It's been almost two weeks and I stil couldn't walk to class or walk anywhere for that matter without odd looks from people. It was really starting to get to me because I don't understand why people are making such a big deal about it. A celebrity saved my life, big whoopy -do.

Hailey and I walked to a class we shared and the looks still continued. I sighed out loud and shook my head. "This is getting ridiclous." I mumbled.

"Have you logged into your stuff yet?" Hailey asked like she askes every day and like usual I shook my head. "You really should. I think Ashton's been making subtle tweets about you."

I laughed. "Doubtful. He's busy promoting his bands album, I'm sure he's forgotten about me by now."

"Kind of hard to forget someone when people keep bringing them up. He keeps getting asked about you." Hailey said readjusting her bag on her shoulder.

"He's getting asked about me, doesn't mean he's also making subtle tweets. I'm sure he's just going on with his life waiting for everything to die down like I am. He saved me and that's the end of it I don't see why we have to keep in contact." I said feeling annoyed. I just want things to go back to normal.

We were walking across the lawn, the building we needed was right in front of us. Out of the corner of my eye I catch glimpse of a group of three girls who looked as though there were still in high school. I look over to them and one of them started pointing in my direction and then started walking in our direction.

"Are you Raegan?" One of the girls with purple streaked hair spoke up.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" I asked confused. Even though people look, point, and whisper when they see me, I never actually had anyone approach me yet.

"Have you seen Ashton Irwin by chance?" Another girl with dark hair asked quickly as they all begun to giggle.

"Not since the hospital." I answered trying to take a step around them but the group followed.

"A source said he was sighted nearby and everyone thinks he was coming here to see you. Is that true?" The girl with the purple streaked hair asked again. They all looked hopeful and I turn to Hailey who shrugged. Why do I feel like she did something.

"Ashton and I haven't spoken since the accident so I think your source is wrong, right Hailey?" I give her glare and she nodded. She looked slightly confused herself but I ignored it.

"Oh ok." The girls mumbled looking disappointed and I started feeling bad for them. They just wanted meet someone they idolized and here I was being slightly a bitch about it all.

"If it makes you guys feeling any better I really didn't get to talk to him when I met him. I was passed out most of the time or on a lot of pain killers. I don't remember much of it." I said them and they smiled.

"Can we have a picture with you?" The auburn hair girl with glasses asked. I was slightly shocked about the request but I nodded and they began gathering around me for pictures.

After the pictures they said goodbye and walked away looking happy. I was left standing next to my best friend feeling confused. I turned to her, "What did you do? Why did they think Ashton is here?"

"Because I am here." A strange accent from behind us said as Hailey shrugged. "Can we go somewhere hidden because that's not the only group of girls out looking for me and I don't have much time?"

A/N: Short update sorry but I'm just trying to get things moving. Please vote, comment, and recommend to your friends if you like it :) love you guys.