Chapter 1 Part 1

"So with everything going on right now, do you have time for a tour anytime soon?" An interviewer asked the newest rookie musician of the year.

She smiled and nodded her head, taking a sip of her water before answering the question. "Yeah, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but I don't want to reveal too much. Just look forward to it." She winked into the camera and gave a warm smile. What she loved most was teasing her fans, especially with anything new that she puts out.

"Its amazing how popular you've grown since the world was introduced to you less than a year ago. How does that make you feel? Being so popular? Does it make you really stressed?"

She sighed a little too loud and tried to hide her embarrassment with a smile. "I know, I feel really blessed right now. It's all happened within a blink of an eye and I couldn't be anymore happier but i'd be lying if I say that im not stressed at times. I do this for my fans. They're my motivation."

The interviewer gave the girl an approving head nod and continued asking her more questions about her music. "Is there anybody that you would love to collaborate with in the future?"

She thought to herself for a minute. No ones ever thought to ask her about any collaborations. There were so many artists she could pick, but for right now she just had to choose wisely. "Why, yes there is. I'd love to work with Nicki Minaj, Shawn Mendes, Drake, Migos, Taylor Swift, A Boogie wit Da Hoodie, and BTS."

The interview ended shortly after she got done answering that last question. She smiled at the interviewer and left the stage. She was extremely exhausted from the countless interviewing and the sleepless nights she always had. She didn't know if she should get in a few minutes of rest or stay up amd work on a song. Eventually she decided to go back to her dressing room and take a nap.

There was no surprise when someone interrupted her sleep. Someone's always doing that.

"Excuse me, miss?" The rookie quickly shot her eyes open and sat up on the couch in her dressing room. Her eyes were fixated on the female staff member. "Excuse me, but we have you scheduled for a performance in twenty minutes. We need to get you changed and into the makeup chair as soon as possible."

She groaned out loud but soft enough so she couldn't hear hear. Mickaela completely forgot she promised the interviewer that she would perform a song for everyone. "Okay, Im coming." Mickaela slowly got up from the couch and followed the staff member to the makeup chair.

No matter how unprepared Mickaela was for this, She'll still manage to nail it.

***

"Hello, we are BTS." BTS all said in unison. Right now they're sitting down having an interview about upcoming tours, albums and other personal questions.

"Is there any new album that we should be looking forward too?" An interviewer asked.

All of the boys was hesitant to say anything because none of them wanted to be the pabo to spill out any concert secrets. Finally after a long pause someone spoke up. "Everyone should look forward to something." Bangtan's leader Namjoon said. Satisfied with his answer, the rest of the members nodded their heads and agreed with him.

"Nice save." Jhope whispered silently to Namjoon.

"Well im sure the fans are excited about that. Since you guys are the most popular boy group in the world, is their anybody you want to collaborate with in the future?"

"Charlie Puth." Jungkook said.

"Migos." Namjoon said shortly after.

"Mickaela H." Suga said with excitement. Mickaela H is his favorite artist out now and he was inspired by her music to do his own solo mixtape.

"Nice, nice. Im sorry to have to wrap this up short, but we will seen you next time. Be safe and have a nice night." Background music started to play as the cameras started to wrap up the show. The interviewer looked at the boys and gave them a small smile before walking off stage.

"That interview went surprisingly well." V said with a chuckle.

"Im surprised too. Usually Suga scared the interviewers. Remember last time?" Jin said laughing while reminiscing the memories of Suga and the past interviews.

"Haha very funny hyung. I do know where you sleep." Suga said. He started to walk closer to Jin. "And what you eat." He got even closer to Jin and whispered into his ear. Jin slowly walked away from Suga and ran over to Jimin.

"S-s-sorry Suga." Jin scooted over to the right and hid behind Jimin, trying to shield his self from the now angry Suga.

"Jin he won't hurt you. He's a softy. He has a soft spot for everyone." Jimin said trying to ease Jins mind.

"Exactly especially for Mickaela H. Did you hear him mention her name? He was so excited and happy. His face even lit up." Rm said.

Everyone started to laugh, all except Jhope. He just stood there deep in thought. Maybe it's the thought of Mickaela H. He tends to freeze everytime someone mentions her name.

And I mean everytime.

Suga snapped into Jhope's face, but he didn't budge. "Earth to sunshine, we're leaving with or without you." Suga said. Jhope rolled his eyes at Suga's rude yet funny way of getting his attention. Jhope then followed closely behind Suga who was falling the rest of the members to the car.

But this is something Jhope always thinks about. He doesn't know why and he's never told any of the members his exact reason why he freezes up when he thinks about Mickaela H. Maybe he doesn't know himself.

***

Mickaela H finished her performance for the interviewers and the audience. Once again she headed back to her dressing room. As soon as she got there, she threw her shoes behind the door and flopped onto the couch.

"Finally I can have a few minutes to myself." She pulled her phone out and started scrolling on twitter until she heard a knock at the door. "Come in." She yelled, her tone sounding very annoyed.

The person that knocked on the door came in and smiled at her bestfriend. They held up a bag of Mcdonalds and walked towards Mickaela H.

She smiled back at them and grabbed the bag. "You're the best Joonie. I was starving." Mickaela opened the bag and started to eat like crazy. It was no doubt that she was hungry.

Joonie giggled before pulling her phone out and snapping a picture of how wild her bestfriend was eating.. "And that's going in the photo album of embarrassing pictures of my bestfriend."

Mickaela smiled at her goofiness and continued eating. "So what brings you here?"

She looked up at her with a confused expression on her face. "Really M?"

This caused Mickaela to stop chewing her food. She looked at Joonie with concern in her eyes. She didn't know if she missed something important or not.

Joonie's stare started to deepen, making Mickaela H's face turn bright red. She immediately grabbed her neckalce and started to play with it. This always calmed her down no matter the situation. Finally Mickaela built up the courage to say something. "Yes, what is it Joonie?"

"Nothing I wanted to scare you."

Mickaela rolled her eyes and playfully hit Joonie. "Your such an asshole."

"Yeah but you love me."

_______________________________

( A/N )

Short first chapter I know, and it has a bad ending I know. I didn't really know how to end if from their so I just left it like that. Don't hate me lol but I promise I wont end chapters like that anymore.

• Army F&A 💓