Chapter 30 Part 1

* 5 Years ago *

Mickaela looked back and waved to everybody as they was watching her get on her plane. She was officially leaving for her world tour.

She stepped foot onto the plane and took her seat. Yes, she was on her own private plane, but still the Bangtan members and Joonie wanted to see Mickaela leave themselves.

She looked out the window as the plane began taking off. She knew how long she was going to be gone, but telling them would hurt them as much as it hurt her when she found out.

She wouldn't just be on tour. She would be doing her tour, movies, tv shows, interviews, fashion lines, make up lines and everything else in the five years she'd be gone.

Mickaela wants to make a name for herself, so expanding her horizons and not just doing music would surely get her there.

It took awhile, but she finally landed in her destination that she'd be living in for awhile.

She landed in London.

"Mickaela H Mickaela H over here!" Some news reporter called as she stepped off her plane.

She looked in their direction, waved and smiled at them. She wasn't the type to ignore any reporters. She continued walking into her hotel room where she'd be staying at for a few days until she gets her house set up.

"Okay, just make sure everythings unpacked and stuff. You can rest for today, but starting tomorrow we are going to be extremely busy."  Mickaela's assistant from her team said.

Mickaela threw her luggage on the bed and sighed. "I got it thank you." Before her assistant left the room Mickaela stopped her. "Here take this. Take a break and go get yourself something." Mickaela handed her a hundred dollar bill and smiled.

"Thank you so much Mickaela!" She said enthusiasticly. She hugged Mickaela and took off running to go spend her money on something.

Mickaela smiled. She loved doing things for people that help her out so much, but she was lonely again.

She missed her bestfriend and practically her other family. She missed Yoongi. She missed her old life. She just missed it all.

The first thing she unpacked was a picture frame with the photo of her, Jhope, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Joonie." She smiled at it as she set it down on her nightstand. "I miss you guys."

She continued unpacking her things again. This time she moved to the bathroom so she could put her things away that needed to go in the bathroom.

As soon as she entered the bathroom she had this funny feeling. Maybe it was her nerves or maybe it was something she ate on the plane, but whatever it was made her completely sick.

She threw her things on the ground and started throwing up into the toilet.

While she was in the middle of throwing up her assistant came back with food in her hands. "Oh my gosh Mickaela?" She screamed. She threw her food down and ran to Mickaela's side. "Just breath okay?"

Mickaela nodded her head while it was still in the toilet and continued throwing up. It felt like it was never ending.

Mickaela's assistant held her hair back until she was finally done throwing up. Mickaela lifted her head up and flushed the toilet. She sat down on the floor and cried.

"Whats wrong? Are you sick?"

Mickaela shrugged her shoulders. She began crying even harder. She leaned her head onto her assistants shoulder and her assistant hugged her. "I'm sorry hun. Want me to take you to the doctors? We need to find out if you have the flu or not. It is going around badly."

Mickaela nodded her head and her assistant lifted her up. She wrapped one arm around Mickaela's waist and began taking her to the car that was pulled around back. It'd look bad if they left out of the front.

Mickaela's assistant slowly pushed Mickaela into the car and told the driver exactly where to go. There was a private doctor in London for celebrities.

After about ten minutes they finally reached the doctors. The assistant pulled Mickaela out of the car and held onto her until Mickaela felt comfortable walking on her own.

They reached the front desk. "Hello can I help you?" The secretary asked.

"Um yes my name is Andrea and i'm the assistant of Mickaela H." Andrea pointed towards Mickaela. "And she recently threw up before we got here and we have a busy schedule starting tomorrow so I just want to check and make sure everything's okay with her and if she is sick then we can treat it early."

The secretary nodded her head. "Of course, of course. Just walk down the hall and the first door on your left is the doctor."

"Thank you so much." Andrea said. She held onto Mickaela's arm and they both walked towards the room where the doctor was waiting.

The doctor turned around. "Hello, is there something I can do for you guys?"

"Mickaela needs a check up to make sure she's not sick. She threw up earlier and we want to know if she's coming down with something or not."

"No problem, just have a seat here Mickaela and we will do all the tests."

Mickaela walked over to the seat the doctor told her to sit at and she sat down, waiting for the doctor to begin all her tests.

***

"Good news is we didn't find anything that could be wrong with her. She doesn't have the flu and all her tests came back negative." The doctor said.

Andrea smiled. "Thank God she's okay, but doctor what made her throw up?"

The doctor thought to himself. "I honestly have no clue and I didn't want to have to do this but I think I actually might have to."

"Do what?" Andrea asked, but the doctor already made his way to Mickaela.

"Ms. Mickaela," The doctor said. "Please do me a favor and go pee in this cup okay? For one last test." The doctor handed Mickaela the cup and she took it.

A few moments later she returned and handed the cup to the doctor. "Ill be right back." The doctor left the room.

Andrea walked towards Mickaela. "How are you feeling?"

Mickaela shrugged her shoulders. "My stomach hurts, badly."

"Well the good news is, you aren't sick and everything came back negative."

Mickaela smiled. "Thank God."

They both began laughing until the doctor came back. He took his seat in front of the girls. "Now Mickaela you don't have to share anything if you don't want to but are you or were you sexually active?"

Mickaela slowly nodded her head.

"How long ago has it been since you had unprotected sex?"

Mickaela thought back to the time she had sex. "I don't know, maybe a few weeks. Why do you ask?"

The doctor looked down a little bit like he didn't want to look her in her eyes.

"Because your pregnancy test came back positive."

____________________________________

( a/n )

so excited to see bts in may!