Chapter 4 Part 2

"Who's there?" Heather yelled out. She was too busy with preparing dinner for the twins that she had no time to answer the door.

No one said anything. They just knocked at the door. Mainly because if they were to say something then Heather wouldn't open the door.

Heather groaned loudly. She placed her spatula on the side of the frying pan and wiped her hands off. She stormed towards the door and opened it. "I said who's th-" She stopped mid sentence as she seen who was at the door. "What are you doing here? I told you I handled it."

The person pushed passed Heather and entered the house. "I want to see them."

"See who?"

"Don't play dumb with me mom. I want to see my kids."

Heather laughed. "Your kids?" She asked.

"Grandma who's that?" Jia asked. She was holding her baby doll that her father, Yoongi, got her when she turned five. "I thought I heard mommy's voice but that's not mommy."

Heather looked down at her granddaughter and gave her a smile. "It's okay baby go play with Jiuen okay? Grandma will handle this." Jia nodded her head and started running towards the back bedroom so she could play with Jiuen. Heather looked at the unsuspecting guest. "Those aren't your kids."

The person laughed. "Bullshit they aren't. We had a deal!"

"Deal's off."

"But you're my mother! Why would you lie to me! You said after you sent Yoongi and Mickaela back to Korea then I can have my kids!"

"What the hell!" Hoseok yelled. He looked around the room at Heather and the other person. "That's impossible." He mumbled to himself.

"How did you get in here?" Heather freaked out. She was so busy arguing with her guest that she completely forgot she left the front door wide open.

Hoseok fully entered the house right along with Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin. They were just as shocked as Hoseok was.

"There's no way." Namjoon muttered underneath his breath.

"We thought you were dead!" Jin said.

"Surprise!" Joonie said while making jazz hands. "I'm alive."

***

"I can't believe this is happening to us Yoongi." Mickaela said. She was sitting down in one of the conference rooms in the BigHit building.

Yoongi nodded his head. "I can't believe it either. How did our visas expire? You were born in America so how did that happen?"

"Technically I wasn't and I guess Heather used that against me."

"What are we going to do?" Yoongi asked. He hated being away from his kids for so long. That's why he offered to move to America when he found out he was a father.

Mickaela thought to herself. In all honesty she didn't know what she was going to do or what she could do. All she knew was she wanted to get home to her kids and for everything to be back to normal.

"It's going to be okay," Yoongi smiled. He grabbed Mickaela's hands and held it in his. "I promise."

"I hope so."

"I know so, just think of it as a mini vacation." Mickaela glared at Yoongi and let go of his hand. "Did I say mini vacation? What I meant to say was let's call the others to see whats going on."

"Good idea."

Yoongi pulled his phone out and scrolled through his contacts. "Should we call Hoseok, Jimin, Tae, Jungkook, Namjoon, or Jin?"