Chapter 3 Part 2

Taehyung grabbed his luggage from the luggage hall and looked around the airport. He didn't know if the guys were already knew to come pick him up or if he had to call their private taxi to get to them. Either way he was confused looking around the airport.

Taehyung's phone vibrated in his pocket and he reached for it. He pulled it out of his pocket and immediately answered the phone.

"Taehyung!" The person on the other end yelled.

Taehyung slightly removed his phone from his ear due to how loud the person was talking. His ears are sensitive. He moved the phone closer to his ear again. "Yoongi hyung? Why are you shouting?"

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Sorry Tae, where are you?"

Taehyung chuckled. He used his shoulder to hold his phone to his ear as he grabbed his luggage and began walking through the airport to find a seat. "I just landed in America why?"

"Shit," Yoongi muttered underneath his breath. "Why are all of you guys in America when you all should be here."

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders though Yoongi couldn't see it. "I don't know. Jin told me what was going on so he got on an earlier flight than I did. I got on the last flight that left Korea."

"The last flight that left Korea? What do you mean?"

"I guess Korea's on a lockdown and so my flight was the last flight that took off from Korea to America."

Yoongi sighed. "Tae do you not see the problem with that? How is it that all of you are stuck in America while Mickaela and I are stuck in Korea."

Taehyung's eyes popped out of his eye socket as he heard what Yoongi said or what he thought he heard Yoongi say. "You guys are in Korea now? Did I hear you right?"

Yoongi sighed into the phone. "Yes Tae, you heard me right. I'm sure the guys will explain more once you see them. I don't know how long it'll be before Mickaela and I are able to contact you guys again but in the mean time I need you guys to figure out what's going on, get us back to America and get our babies for us. Please." Yoongi sighed again. At this moment he felt so vulnerable and helpless for his kids. He wanted to be with them so badly while also figuring out what was going on. Since he was deported back to Korea he has no idea what to do. He can't do anything. He feels as if he failed as a father. He failed to protect his kids and the person he loved.

Taehyung nodded his head. He could sense how Yoongi was feeling and he's never knew Yoongi to feel what he feels now. Taehyung feels bad that Yoongi and Mickaela was put into this position but it makes Taehyung want to go harder for them. It makes him want to get to the bottom of what's going on no matter how bad it is or how dangerous it gets.

"We're on it Yoongi."

"Thank you Tae." Yoongi said then he hung up the phone. He would've stayed on the phone longer but he had to go.

Taehyung slid his phone in the back of his pocket. He was staring at the floor processing what him and Yoongi just talked about. It's a sad case but him and the others will figure out what's going on.

"Tae?" Someone asked, shaking Taehyung out of his thoughts. Taehyung looked up from the ground to see Jin and Hoseok standing in front of him. "Taehyung." Jin repeated. Him and Hoseok ran towards Taehyung and hugged him.

"We're so glad you're okay." Hoseok said as they all let go of each other. "Once we heard your plane landed we rushed to the airport to get to you."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and a little smile crept onto his face. "You guys missed me?"

Jin chuckled and shrugged his broad shoulders. "Well sort of."

"Something happened with Mickaela and Yoongi." Hoseok said.

"I know." Taehyung started. He lightly licked his lips to get them a little moist so they wouldn't be dry as he was talking. "I just got off the phone with Yoongi and he told me they were in Korea now and he doesn't know when they'll be able to talk to us again but in the meantime we need to figure out what's going on and get the twins with us somehow."

"Yoongi said all that?" Jin asked.

Taehyung nodded his head. "He did and I told him we will. Where's the others at?"

"In the car. Let's get your stuff and go to them. Since we are all here we can figure something out." Jin said. He grabbed Taehyung's luggage and walked in front of them to get to the van where the other members were.

***

"Long time no see Tae." Jungkook said as he reached across the seat and hugged Taehyung.

"Okay you saw me yesterday," Taehyung carefully pushed Jungkook off of him and fixed his clothes. "So talk to me, what's the plan?"

At first everyone was quiet. They didn't know what to do or where to even start. This all just kind of happened at one time and no one had time to stop and process the events that happened.

"I don't think there's anywhere to start." Jimin said. He hated to admit it.

"What do you mean Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Well just think about it. How are we going to find out about their visas? How are we going to find Heather and the twins? Who do we talk to to get information about Mickaela and Yoongi's case?" Jimin sighed. He hated to be the Debbie downer in the group but they had to be realistic about the situation. "Hoseok I know you want to help your sister and Yoongi, but we have to be cautious and think about what we're going to do."

Hoseok nodded his head. Jimin was right, but quite frankly Hoseok doesn't know what to do either or where to start. The more that he's away from Mickaela the more he thinks back to the horrible time he went through just to prove she was his sister. All the tears and sadness that went on, all the sleepless nights, the flying back and forth from America to Korea. It was just a lot for him and the rest of his members. Their lives were finally getting right back on track and then with just a snap of the fingers, their lives are back to the beginning.

"Hoseok?" Jin asked sincerely. He noticed how quiet Hoseok was and he could tell he was thinking, but he didn't know what about.

Hoseok shook out of his thoughts. He looked up at Jin and gave him a weak smile. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I know this must be hard for you, especially what you had to go through five years ago." Jin said.

"But don't worry hyung we'll figure this out together." Jungkook added. He reached across the seat and hugged Hoseok. Jungkook loves hugging his members.

A tear slipped down Hoseok's eye. He quickly wiped it before more tears began pouring out. "Thank you guys. It's so hard for me. I'm trying to be strong and positive about the situation but I can't. That's my sister and one of my best friends. My niece and nephew is gone somewhere. Even after all we been through five years ago it just feels as if the drama filled saga never ended."

"We know how you feel hyung," Taehyung said. He put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder trying to comfort him. "Don't forget we all was right there with you guys every step of the way. Even Joonie was too. May her soul rest in peace, but we seen everything too. We know how you feel that's why we're here. Instead of sitting around thinking about the past, we need to get up and figure out a way to save our future, their future, and the twins future."

Hoseok nodded his head. "You're right Tae," He wiped his whole face. "I think I know where we need to go."

"Where?" Namjoon asked.

"To see Heather."

_____________________________________________________________________________