Chapter 1 Part 2

(A/N)

SURPRISE

ill be adding onto chapter 31, the special chapter is not connected to this chapter or other chapters in anyway.

SURPRISE BITCHES

__________________________________________________________________

"I really don't know what im doing." Yoongi yelled as he was chasing around the twins who were running around naked. Yoongi tried to help get them dressed for the day when they decided to play with Yoongi and take off running before he could help put their clothes on.

Mickaela snickered and helped Yoongi chase after the twins. After they were caught Mickaela and Yoongi put their clothes on. "Wow Yoongs," She said, trying to catch her breath from running around everywhere. "They're hard to catch."

Yoongi was panting loudly. "Don't tell the others about this."

"Too late." Hoseok said as he was entering the living area. He sat down on the couch and cracked open a cold soda. He took a sip and shook his head at how crispy it tasted when hitting his mouth.

Mickaela sat down on the other couch and held onto Jia as she laid her head down on her mothers shoulder. "Hoseok how did you get in here?"

Hoseok nervously smiled. "The front door was unlocked, but don't worry I shut it after we came inside."

"We?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok widened his eyes and covered his mouth. 

"Whos we Hoseok?" Yoongi asked.

"Nobo-"

"What kind of chips are these anyways?" Jimin asked as he was coming into the living area with Namjoon and Jungkook following close behind. They all had a bunch of snacks in their hands. Jimin turned around to see Yoongi and Mickaela staring at him. He stopped walking causing Namjoon and Jungkook to run into him.

"Why'd you stop walking?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin slapped Namjoon and whispered to him. "They're up." 

Namjoon looked up and smiled. "Hey guys, funny running into you this morning."

"What are you guys doing here besides eating our kids snacks?" Mickaela asked. "By the way those were very expensive." She said to Jungkook.

"Sorry." Jungkook said with a bunch of food in his mouth.

"Why are you guys here?" Yoongi asked. By this time he was already sitting next to Mickaela. He wrapped his arms around her and she leaned closer to him so that her body was resting on his. 

"Something came to our attentions and its important to share with you," Hoseok said. "Or well my attention."

"What came to your attention?" Mickaela asked. She furrowed her eyebrows lightly wondering what Hoseok was talking about. Was it good? Or was it bad?

Hoseok sighed. He didn't want to bring up anything from the past and have to relive a horrible moment in everyones lives but it was something serious that may or may not happen in the future. 

"I don't know how I should say this." Hoseok trailed off. Again he doesn't want to bring up anything from their horrible past. 

"Just spit it out Hope." Yoongi demanded. 

"Okay fine," Hoseok said. He rolled his eyes at how demanding Yoongi was but he eventually understood why. "Somehow Heather found out about Jia and Jiuen being Yoongi's kids. She's been trying to get Yoongi's custody rights taken away and she wants visitation rights as a grandparent."