Chapter 13 Part 1

"Eomma?" Mickaela said to her mom. She looked at Mickaela with a horrific expression on her face. Mickaela could tell she wasn't expecting BTS to be here.

Her mom sighed deeply. "Don't call me eomma."

"I-Im sorry." She said quietly. The room fell silent until Joonie decided to speak.

"Hey mom, we need to talk to you." She said. Mickaela rose her head up and tried to shush Joonie, but she wasn't paying attention to her. Instead she was sending glares at her mom, but her mom didn't notice.

"What about Joonie?" Mickaela's mom asked. She took a seat next to Suga and intertwined her hands on the table.

"We want the truth!" Joonie shouted. That's when Mickaela stepped in and calmed her down.

"Joonie stop." She whispered to her. Joonie sat down slowly and nodded her head.

"Truth about what?" Mickaela's mom asked.

"Are you hiding something from Mickaela?" Taehyung asked. Her mother looked at him shocked at what slipped out of his mouth.

"Excuse me? Hiding something from MY daughter?" She said. She looked at Mickaela. "Mickaela! I would never."

"But why? Why do I look like Jhope? Why do I feel some sort of connection with him? Why do we have the same necklace? a-and my song." She whispered.

Everyone watched Mickaela as she began to speak again. "My song that I thought no one ever heard before, Jhope did."

Her mom looked at her speechless. Mickaela thinks she was finally caught in a lie.

"Tell us the truth. Please for your daughters sake." Suga said. Everyone else besides Mickaela's mom nodded in agreement.

Mickaela just wanted to know the truth and only the truth.

"You want the truth?" Her mom asked after being silent for awhile.

"That's all im asking." Mickaela said.

Her mom sighed deeply and opened her mouth. The next sentence she said completely shocked everyone.

***

"Thank you for flying with our airlines. Please watch your step as you exit the plane." The pilot said over the intercome. Jhope quickly grabbed his suitcases and made his way out of the plane.

He finally landed in LA and now he has to find Mickaela's house.

Jhope walked along the LA airport with his mask on looking down at his phone. PD Bang didn't come with him so now he was on his own until he could find everyone else. It felt like it was going to be impossible since he wasn't very fluent in English.

But he is practicing.

He started to walk down the LA airport until he stumbled across a booth that looked like it could help him with some directions.

He pulled his mask down and began to speak in English. "E-Excuseue me?"

The lady looked up at Jhope and smiled. "How may I help you?"

"I need to go to friend's house. C-Can you help?"

Like I said, his English is getting better.

"Of course!" She said. She typed on her computer and then looked back at Jhope. "Where does your friend live?"

He looked at her and then widened his eyes. "Wait." He said while putting his hand up. He got his phone out and went through him and Namjoon's text messages.

Namjoon sent Jhope the address while Jhope was still on the plane.

Once Jhope found it, He held the phone up to the lady and she nodded her head. "Okay, I have it pulled up right here. I can have someone take you to her house if that's okay?"

Jhope nodded his head.

"Okay great, your driver should be here in a few minutes. Have a good day." She said before smiling and proceeding back to typing on her computer.

Jhope thanked her and turned around so he could wait for his driver. He hoped he wasn't missing anything important.

***

"I can't even call you my mother anymore!" Mickaela yelled, with tears streaming down her face. She was currently on the floor crying and screaming her eyes out as Suga and Joonie were holding onto her trying to calm her down.

"Im sorry!" Mickaela's 'mother' yelled back.

"How could you?" Jungkook, the rather quiet maknae, asked her.

She looked at him and then back down at the floor. "I had too! You don't know what i've been through. You don't know how much pain I had to endure! You were my little miracle. My little savior!" By this time tears were flowing down her face.

"But I wasn't yours!" Mickaela screamed at her response. She couldn't hold it in any longer. All this time she was being lied to and kept hidden. Hidden from her real family.

Before anyone could do or say anything the front door opened. There were footsteps and then it closed. They all heard the footsteps get closer and closer until a head poked out.

"Is everything okay?" The person asked.

Mickaela looked up at them and realized it was Jhope. She got up from the ground, ran towards him and embraced him into a big hug.

"Woah, what's going on guys? Why's everyone look so bad?" He asked, half jokingly, but he really was worried about the horrible state everyone was in.

"It was all a lie!" Mickaela said to him. He looked into her eyes and wiped her tears away.

"What was?"

"My mom lied to me Jhope! How could I not have known? Am I a horrible person like her?" Mickaela said, then collapsed into his arms again.

Jhope looked at his other members for an answer, but they all still looked shook. He tried to look at Joonie, but she was crying also.

What did he miss?

Finally Suga came in and grabbed Mickaela so she wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up. Mickaela was still crying so he let her cry on his shoulder as he was standing in the room where everyone is, carrying Mickaela.

Jhope walked over to my 'mother' and asked her what was going on.

"Mrs, H? What's going on!" He asked. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Im sorry Hoseok! I don't expect you or Mickaela to ever forgive me, but I did something horrible." She said very low.

Jhope furrowed his eyebrows. "What was it?"

"I-I kidnapped Mickaela when she was younger."