Chapter 16 Part 1

"Kim Namjoon."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Min Yoongi."

"Jung Hoseok."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"BTS!"

Fans chanted their names as they began doing their song and dance. So much energy followed by good vibes during the concert. So many emotions, with little bit of expressions.

That's what it's usually like for them at concerts, but not today. Jhope is definitely going to shock the media tonight. The truth needs to be said. He loves his sister and he hopes what he's about to do right now will benefit the both of them.

All of them.

"Goodnight Seoul!" Rm yelled into the microphone. All the other members were beginning to walk off the stage before Jhope cleared his voice into the mic.

"Wait!" He yelled after clearing his throat. The fans in the crowd were all screaming with joy, but his members were looking confused as ever, like they always do.

"What are you doing?" Suga whispered to Jhope silently. Jhope just shook his head and began talking in the mic.

"Is he about to do what I think he is?" Jungkook asked, but Jhope ignored what they were all saying.

"As most of you don't know we went to America just recently." He said.

"Stop Jhope!" Taehyung cried out.

He Ignored him.

"And as most of you do know there have been some talk on social media about how Mickaela H and I look so much alike."

"You're going to regret it! Stop before it's too late!" Jin added though no one in the crowd heard him.

"But to tell you all the truth. I recently found out that she is my sister." After Jhope finished his shocking statement all he could hear were the gasps in the crowd.

"Jhope." Jimin said. He put his hand on his shoulder and Jhope turned around to face him. "We should leave."

Jhope nodded his head and followed his members off the stage after Rm told the fans the concert was in fact ending now.

Jhope felt so much relief, but guilt at the same time. What would Mickaela think? Did he just do something that he'd regret?

"Hoseok? What is wrong with you?" Suga yelled. They was already backstage and everyone around Jhope looked so heated especially Suga.

"Why did you do that?" Taehyung added.

"That's private information!" Jin scolded.

"And you told fans about your whereabouts recently. Not to mention when we discussed you going to America, no one was supposed to know about it." Bang Si hyuk said as he made his way pass Jimin and Jungkook.

Jhope stared at their CEO and dropped his head.

"Now everyone knows about something that SHOULD have been kept a secret Hoseok!" Mr. Bang yelled. "And not to mention, how would Mickaela feel about all this?"

***

Mickaela's mouth fell open at what she just heard. Did Jhope just say that to everyone? Why would he do that?

"M?" Joonie said as she placed her hand on Mickaela's arm.

You guys are probably wondering how they got to this point. How she finally came out of her room and how she knows what Jhope said.