Chapter 2 Part 1

"Wake up sunshine boy. We have another interview today." Someones voice echoed in Jhope's ear causing him to freak out and jump out of bed.

"Oh you pabo! I was trying to sleep, just five more minutes please?" Jhope begged. He's usually the one that's up and getting everyone else up, but yesterday had him exhausted. He was just up, thinking.

"You said that five minutes ago. Seriously if you don't get up, i'll get Suga hyung in here to wake you up." Jimin gave Jhope a sly smile before walking out and pretending to go get Suga.

Jhope's eyes widen and he jumped out of bed. "No need, im up!" He walked from his bed and went to his dresser to try and find some nice clothes to wear.

After deciding on what to wear, Jhope slipped his clothes on and walked out of his room so he could go enjoy some breakfast.

"Finally our little sunshine wants to get up." Taehyung said to the already grumpy sunshine boy. Taehyung shoved some food in his mouth and made duck lips as Jhope grabbed his chair and sat down.

Jhope laughed at his stupidity and grabbed the plate of pancakes. He didn't even notice he sat down next to Suga until he looked over and he was staring at him.

"Um hyung?" Jhope said. He scooted his chair over a little bit and Suga smirked.

"Anyways." Jhope said while eyeing Suga. "We have another interview today?" He picked up his fork that had a piece of pancake on it and slowly shoved it into his mouth.

"Yeah, we actually have quite a few interviews this week." Rm answered. The rest of breakfast was filled with non stop dad jokes, annoying alien talk and fanboying.

After breakfast they all piled into the car and headed to their first interview of the day.

***

"Wakey, wakey eggs and bacon." Said Mickaela's bestfriend Joonie. She noticed that Mickaela wasn't waking up, so she shook her vigorously. "I said wakey wakey eggs and bacon."

Mickaela's eyed pierced open and she began to laugh. "That's not the saying Joonie." She mumbled in her pillows.

Joonie rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, I knew you wasn't asleep you pabo."

Mickaela sat up from her bed and playfully hit her on the arm. After she did that she patted the seat next to her. "Sit."

Joonie obeyed and sat down next to her. "Is there something you need to tell me?" Mickaela asked in a sweet, but mocking manner.

"Actually there is. Remember on your interview lastnight when you named all the people that you wanted to collaborate with?" Mickaela nodded her head, actually intrigued into something. "Well one of the people/group that you named mentioned you too! With the same question that you was asked." Joonie started to scream and kick her legs on the bed hard in excitement.

"Joonie, Joonie, please calm down." Mickaela tried to grab her legs to stop her from kicking but she ended up failing and Joonie kicked her right in the middle of her forehead.

"Aish, im sorry M, I was just to excited for you." She started to rub Mickaela's forehead until she pushed her hands away.

"Yah! Watch my head pabo." Mickaela took over the rubbing of her forehead. "Why so excited anyways? It's not like we'd actually collaborate. You know how it goes, We only say that for more publicity."

She shook her head up and down quickly. "But do you even wanna know who it was?"

"I really don't, im sorry. Even if they actually wanted to collaborate i'm much to busy to even considerate it. Please understand." Joonie smiled and nodded her head, trying to be considerate but deep down inside she wanted to yell out who they were.

Mickaela smiled at her and opened her arms, even though she was kicked in the head by her, she still wanted a hug. "This is why you're my bestfriend."

Mickaela couldnt see Joonie smile, but she did feel her chin move into the form of a smile, causing her to smile as well. "Pshh, that's not the only reason, but tell me, What's the plan for the day?" Joonie asked. She bit her bottom lip.

Mickaela thought to herself until something clicked in her mind. "Oh man holy shit. I have to go to another interview today. I totally forgot."

Mickaela rushed out of her bed and ran to her closet to quickly find an outfit that looked good. As she was still looking there was a soft knock at the door. Mickaela slowly turned her head in the direction of the door and started to panick.

"M are you ready?" Her mom asked.

Mickaela looked at the door and then to Joonie who had the same facial expression as her.

"We're dead." Mickaela mouthed to her.