Chapter 25 Part 1

"She's in here. I think she fell asleep in the studio lastnight." Joonie said. She tiptoed towards the door and slowly opened. She peeked her head in and saw Mickaela sitting in the chair with her head down on the table. Joonie looked back. "Yeah she fell asleep."

She opened the door wider and Jhope and Suga walked through slowly. "This is it." Jhope said. "Go big or go home."

Suga smiled his gummy smile at Jhope. He patted his shoulder before walking over to Mickaela who was sleeping peacefully.

Suga tapped onto Mickaela's shoulder and waited until her eyes started moving. She fluttered her eyes open and the first thing she seen was Suga smiling down at her.

Her eyes widened and she lifted her head up and screamed. "Oh my gosh." She yelled out.

Suga backed up a little bit and held his hand on his heart. "What what?"

Mickaela started breathing heavy, but then calmed down after a few minutes. "You scared me!" She said, but she was talking in English.

"Yah Mickaela its Suga." Joonie yelled from outside the door, then the door closed.

Mickaela looked up at Suga. "Sorry." She said, talking in Korean. "What day is it?"

Suga took his phone out and showed Mickaela the date. Mickaela grabbed the phone and her mouth turned into the shape of an O. "Is it really Wednesday? Last time I checked it was Monday! When did I talk to you last?"

"Monday." Suga answered. He sat down on the couch that was in the studio and put his phone away. "What have you been doing for the past few days that you don't even know the date?" Suga asked. He was curious for his future girlfriend.

"I-I was working on this song and I finally finished it a few hours ago." She answered. Her voice was a little cracked and she had bags under her eyes. It was no secret that she was up for the past few days working on this song. "Wait." Mickaela said. "Is it just you here?"

Suga shook his head. "Jhope's with me."

"So just you two came?"

"No, Jhope's in this building with me but Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung are back at the hotel."

"Really?" Mickaela asked. She got out of her seat. "Can I go see them? I miss them and haven't seen them in forever."

Suga stood up with her. "Of course you can." He said. Mickaela smiled and began to walk away before Suga grabbed her wrist and pulled her back a little bit. "Wait." He said in her ear.

Mickaela looked down at the floor, too embarrassed to look up at his face. "Yeah?"

Right now they were so close to each other that Mickaela could feel Suga's breath slowly touching her neck. She felt chills go down her spine and she had no idea why.

"Mickaela." Suga whispered into her ear causing more chills to go down her spine, but she couldn't look up.

"Yeah." She said still looking down.

Suga extended his index finger and lifted her chin up so that she was looking directly at him. "I've been waiting to do this forever."

Mickaela cocked her head to the side and was surprised when Suga leaned in to kiss her. Mickaela was completely caught off guard but didn't hesitate to kiss back. Their lips syncing in movement. No lie, it could've went further if Jhope didnt walk in.

"Are you gu- my eyes!" He yelled as he ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Mickaela was the first to release her lips. She looked over at the door and started busting out laughing as Suga was too.

"So this means we're official?" Suga asked. He grabbed Mickaela's hand and intertwined it with his.

Mickaela looked at their hands and smiled. "It does."

***

"I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened. I didn't know my eyes were going to be ruined." Jhope said. He was telling the story of what happened in the studio to the rest of the Bangtan members or atleast his half of the story.

Mickaela came out from the bathroom and sat next to Suga on the bed. "Yah Jhope! You shouldnt be interrupting things!" Mickaela yelled to her brother.

Jhope waved her off. "But you're my sister. I can do what I want."

Mickaela rolled her eyes. "Sure you can."

"Did you finish your song though?" Jungkook asked. He grabbed a handful of skittles and popped a few in his mouth. Jimin reached his hand out and Jungkook gave him a few of his skittles.

"I did, hopefully it sounds good." Mickaela said. She reached for her computer and opened it. She typed in a few words and her song popped up. "Here it is, but I don't know if I want you guys to hear yet."

"Come on M! Let them hear it." Joonie said. She was sitting on the other bed next to Namjoon.

Mickaela shrugged her shoulders and hit play. "Now i'm only going to show you guys a little of it." Mickaela said. She closed her mouth as the song began playing.

A few seconds into the song and Mickaela hit pause. "There we go. Thats all." She said. She closed her computer and layed it on the floor.

"That song sounded so beautiful." Jin complimented. "You must've put alot into it."

"I did." She said. "I took all my feelings and placed them into this song."

"Well." Taehyung started. "How have you been? We havent seen you in forever."

Mickaela smiled at him and leaned closer to Suga. "I've been okay. Tired mostly only because of this world tour comeback."

"Dont stress yourself out so much." Taehyung said. "It's important to take care of your health."

"Yeah." Namjoon said. "Don't push yourself to the limit." He added.

Mickaela nodded her head taking in all of this information. "Thanks guys. You all are the best."

"We just love you and want you to do what's better for you. We want you to succeed but not if you get hurt in the process." Jhope said.

"I won't get hurt I promise."

But someone did get hurt.

___________________________________

( A/N )

Finally an update ! 😂 Sorry y'all but here yall go

Strong power thank you ❤️