Chapter 8 Part 1

Today's the day of the Billboard Music Awards. The Bangtan boys were so nervous.

It'd be a lie if they werent scared or nervous, but this was something that was bound to happen.

"Is everyone ready?" Rm asked. He was frantically running around the hotel room trying to get everything situated.

"RapMon, calm down. We're all ready, don't stress too much." Jhope put his hand on Rm's shoulder, stopping him from running around any more.

He sighed. "You're right Hobi. Im just nervous."

"We're all nervous, but I know we'll do great. We always do." Jhope gave him a big smile and then they finally left their hotel room.

All of BTS walked out of the hotel lobby and one by one they entered their limo. There was so much chatter going on, that it was hard to focus on one conversation at a time.

"I thought about building robots that could replace all of us." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Are you dumb? The fans would notice." Jungkook said back.

"I'll build them to be exactly like all of us so they wouldn't." Jhope chuckled at Taehyung and Jungkook's conversation.

"Do you think we'll meet alot of huge stars?" Suga asked Rm and Jin.

"Didn't we last time?" Jin replied.

"Yeah, we'll even meet new people this year." Rm added.

The whole ride to the BBMA's were filled with nonstop talking. That is until they actually arrived at the BBMA's, then all the talking stopped and everyone was serious.

The limo stopped and the driver got out of his seat and came around to open their door. Since Jimin was next to the door he walked out first followed by everyone else.

The scenery was so amazing. There were cameras and news reporters everywhere. Fans were screaming at the top of there lungs and chanting the BTS fan chant. The boys felt star struck once again, but they knew eventually they had to do preinterviews before actually going into the Billboards.

The first interview wasnt entirely too long, but as they were finishing up, they walked down the red carpet occasionally stopping and posing.

They came across yet another interviewer who was waving them over. They all shrugged their shoulders and went ahead to take the interview.

When they got over there they didnt notice that the news reporter was interviewing someone else. In fact that someone else was Mickaela H.

***

Mickaela arrived at the BBMA's carpet with a stunning designer dress on. Her mom felt bad about the whole store incident so she had a famous designer design her dress. It was in a short amount of time, but Mickaela was desperate for a nice looking dress.

Mickaela and Joonie stepped out of their limo and began walking on the red capret. Cameras were flashing everywhere and everyone wanted to get Mickaela H's attention.

There were lots of screaming fans everywhere, but the only thing Mickaela could focus on was how she was actually at the Billboards.

Mickaela and Joonie walked further along the carpet until they reached their first interview of the night. Joonie stood next to Mickaela, looking as nervous as ever. She held onto Mickaela's arm since she's never been on tv before.