Chapter 29 Part 1

"Jin hyung!" Jhope yelled out. He got up from the chair and practically ran out of Yoongi's studio.

Yoongi followed behind him shortly trying to catch up to him. "Jhope wait!" Yoongi grabbed ahold of Jhope's shoulder and stopped him. "Wait Hope." Yoongi said while catching his breath.

Jhope turned around. "Wait why? Yoongi you have TWO kids!"

Yoongi covered Jhope's mouth. "Don't say it so loud." Yoongi looked around then uncovered his mouth. "I'm just as shocked as you are."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. I didn't know about them until like twenty minutes before you found out." Yoongi explained. Jhope nodded his head and he seemed to calm down a little more.

"Where even is Mickaela?" Jhope asked. He hasn't seen nor spoke to his sister in years except for just now. Nobody really knows why they haven't kept in touch with Mickaela. Maybe they were all too busy with their own lives to even notice.

"I don't know." Yoongi started. "But the place seemed familiar." He finished.

Just then the dorm was filled with a door bell sound. Yoongi and Jhope looked up in the air like it was something above their heads, even though the sound was.

"You don't think?" Jhope asked.

"Mickaela?" Jhope and Yoongi heard Namjoon asked. "What are you doing here? And who are these adorable kids?"

Jhope and Yoongi both widen their eyes and made their way towards the front door. As soon as they got their Mickaela and the kids she was with were already out of sight.

"They're so cute!" They heard Jungkook yell out from the living room. Yoongi and Jhope walked into the living room and there they were.

Mickaela looked up from the ground and smiled wide. She got up from her seat and ran towards Jhope. "Hoseok!" She jumped into his arms and hugged him. "I've missed you so much!"

Jhope hugged her back. "Mickaela!" He said shocked. They ended their hug. "I've missed you too."

Mickaela smiled then looked at Yoongi. "And how could I forget about you!" Mickaela hugged Yoongi, squeezing him tight but he didnt hug back. "Is everything okay?" Mickaela asked as she let go. She looked up at him with her soft eyes staring him down.

Yoongi nodded his head and brushed past Mickaela. "I'm fine." He said as he sat down on the couch. He looked at the two kids that were staring at him.

"Aren't they cute? How old are they?" Jimin asked. He smiled at Jiuen and Jia.

"They're five." Mickaela answered. "And they are cute thank you." She smiled. She sat down next to Yoongi and Jhope sat down next to Jin.

"But they kind of remind me of someone I know." Taehyung said. He put his finger on his chin. "I just can't put my finger on it."

"I thought I was the only one that thought that!" Jin yelled out.

Just then Jungkook stood up from his seat and tried to walk away, but Taehyung grabbed his foot and he fell.

Everyone started laughing. Including Yoongi, Jiuen and Jia showing off their gummy smile.

While laughing Jin looked around the room until he seen the weird similarities. Jin stopped laughing. "You all have the same smile?" Everyone's attention went onto Yoongi and the twins.

Taehyung scrunched his face then his face lit up. "I know where i've seen them before! They look exactly like Yoongi hyung. Same smile and all!" Taehyung shouted.

"Wait a minute." Jimin started. "Is-,"

"-Stop." Yoongi finished for Jimin. Nobody knows why not even Yoongi why he's been acting so cold hearted. Maybe he was just surprised to know that he's a dad or maybe he doesn't want to be a dad.

"Jiuen, Jia." Mickaela said. The twins looked at her. "Come here." They got up excitedly and ran towards their mother.

She smiled at them and wrapped them in her arms. "You see him." Mickaela pointed at Yoongi and the kids nodded their heads. "Remember when I told you guys that you will be seeing your daddy very soon?" They nodded their heads again. "Well, this is your daddy."

Jiuen smiled. "Daddy!" He said out loud. He was happy to see his dad in person.

Of course they knew who their dad was, but they only seen him in pictures and videos as their career progressed.

As their mom's career progressed they always wanted to see their dad as well. They spend so much time with their mom that they wanted to see him in person and today was finally the day.

Jiuen ran over to Yoongi and squeezed him tight. He was so short that he had to hug Yoongi's legs. Yoongi was caught by surprise, but he was hesitant to hug back.

It's not that he didnt like kids, its just a kid he barely knows is hugging him and calling him dad is something thats shocking to him.

"Jia," Mickaela said. "Do you not want to hug him?"

Jia moved closer to Mickaela's side. She was scared. Unlike Jiuen she was nervous and very shy. So seeing someone that shes never met before terrified her.

"Jia, it's okay. Remember how you hugged me?" Namjoon asked and Jia nodded her head. "He's not a stranger I promise."

"And her hugging you really surprised me." Mickaela said. "She's just so shy."

Yoongi eventually warmed up to Jiuen and placed him on his lap. They both looked at Jia and Yoongi held his hand out for her. "It's okay Jia. I promise."

Jia hesitated still, but she grabbed Yoongi's hand anyways. He pulled her closer and put her on his lap, then she cracked a small smile.

Everyone else in the room started to smile too.

"Yoongi with kids?" Jimin asked.

"This is gonna take some getting used to." Jin finished.

____________________________________

(a/n)

bad chapter but mores coming

enjoy!