Chapter 23 Part 1

Mickaela and Joonie stepped onto the the private plane that her new manager arranged for them. She didnt want to say goodbye to Jhope, Yoongi or anyone else because she didn't know how long she'd be gone.

"M." Joonie said. She placed her hand on Mickaela's knee. "It'll be fine. I'll be by your side every step of the way."

Mickaela gave Joonie a small smile. She's really a good friend and she has no idea where she'd be today without her.

"Thank you Joonie."

"No problem."

A few hours went by and they landed in America. They both got off of the plane and waited around till Mickaela's manager popped up.

"Mickaela!" Her manager yelled. She looked in the direction of the yelling and smiled.

"It's nice to see you." Mickaela said. She went in for a hug and her manager hugged her back.

They both pulled away and her manager grabbed both her and Joonie's bag. "Allow me to get these ladies." He said. He walked in front of the girls and they both followed him to the car.

Once they reached the car, her manager put their bags in the trunk and opened the door for the both of them to get in.

Mickaela smiled at him as she passed by him to get in the car. After they were all in, her manager looked at the two girls. "When you called me to be your manager I w-"

"-stoked." Mickaela finished. She smiled a little bit as her manager nodded his head. "Why?" She asked. She was curious. She's never seen somebody so eager to actually be on her team before, but she did have her doubts.

She hoped that he joined her team to actually help her out and not try to just be close to her. She wanted someone that can help her progress in her music career, not someone just use her to get more publicity like in the past.

"Because I can make you bigger than ever." He said, satisfying Mickaela with just one sentence.

Joonie looked over at Mickaela then back at her manager. "M?"

Mickaela looked at Joonie. "What?"

"Can we discuss this world tour?"

Mickaela nodded her head. "She's right." She said while pointing in Joonie's direction while still looking at her manager. "We should discuss the world tour."

"Yes, that." He said. He sucked his lips together before opening them again to talk. "This is going to be the biggest world tour ever."

"Biggest?" Mickaela asked and her manager nodded his head. "What do you mean by that?"

"More places than ever." He said. "But we don't know if we want you to do alot of places in a short amount of time or a long period of time."

"Why would you want to do a short amount of time?" Joonie asked.

"Because." He started. He paused so he could say the right thing without upsetting anyone. "We're losing money because she decided to take a break and not tell anyone. So that's why we're arranging a world tour. Tickets are already on sale and let me tell you, the tickets here in America sold out in just one day."

"Every city in one day?" Mickaela asked.

"Every city." He repeated.

Mickaela's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. She had no idea she'd sell out in such a short amount of time, especially being gone for awhile.

"What's the name of the tour?" Joonie asked. She was the one to ask the important questions while Mickaela just sat back in a shock state, everytime.

Mickaela's manager scrolled through his phone until he stopped and showed Joonie a picture.

"Rebirth?" She read out loud. "Why rebirth?"

"Don't worry." He said all secretive, like he didn't want anyone to know why it was called rebirth.

Joonie turned to Mickaela. "I think Jhope was right. Are you ready for this? This tour sounds like its going to be a complex tour. More shows, less time, more dancing, more singing."

Mickaela rolled her eyes. "Joonie. I'm ready. I have to be anyways. Remember what he said? We're losing money."

Joonie sighed and sat back in her seat. She didn't think this was going to be a good idea, but what does Joonie know?

***

"I hope nothing bad happens to her." Jhope said as he sat down on the couch next to Taehyung.

"Hyung." Taehyung said. He grabbed some popcorn and put it into his mouth. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Seriously Jhope." Namjoon said, coming into the conversation. "She will be. Now let's find what channel their doing her story on."

Jhope nodded his head and flipped through some channels until he stopped at a channel that had her picture up. "Here it is." He said. He turned the volume up and sat it down on the floor next to Yoongi.

"World tour? Mickaela H's manager announced many things that we should expect on this world tour. More complex dancing, more vocals, more cities than ever before and a new thing. This will all happen in a short amount of time. We don't know how long, but we know itll be short. We're waiting for the press conference now."

"Press conference?" Jungkook asked, but no one paid attention to what he said. They were all confused on why there was a press conference going on.

Then it happened. The tv channel switched from a reporter to a conference room where Mickaela, and her manager were sitting at a table.

The manager stood up. "This press conference was called today to clear some things up." He said. Jhope looked at Mickaela who looked sick. She looked like she didnt want to be there.

But why?

"This world tour will be the biggest world tour ever. We want to do it in a short amount of time, but I know that's impossible but at this rate Mickaela H will no longer be taking anymore shows unless its booked in her world tour. She won't be able to do any shoes outside of the world tour for atleast two years."

"What?" Jimin said loudly though it was Jhope that shouldve gotten loud. "How can he do that?"

"He can't." Jhope said quietly. "She's not the type to do that."

Jhope looked down at Yoongi who looked back at him. Jhope then looked away from him and then back at the screen.

"What does he have on you?"

____________________________________

( A/N )

Sorry I barely updated this book yall!

I'm just trying to figure out where I want this book to go, so if you have any ideas then let me know!