Chapter 17 Part 1

"This isn't like you Hoseok. This was completely irresponsible and the wrong move to make." Bang Si Hyuk said while pacing back in forth.

After lastnights concert their CEO made Jhope come in early today to have a one on one meeting with him. Jhope didn't know what about, but he didn't really do anything wrong, or so he thought.

Last nights confession corrupted social media and it's the most trending news on Twitter or social media for that.

He wasn't thinking right and he wished he can take back what he said, but he's glad he said it. At this point he doesnt even think he should take it back. It needed to be said. He'll deal with the consequences later, but right now he needs Mickaela.

"Hoseok? Are you even listening to me?" He asked. Jhope shook out of his thoughts and looked up at him, nodding his head. Bang Si Hyuk rolled his eyes and slammed his hands on the desk in front of Jhope. "We don't have any options here! The phones have been ringing all day and night!"

Jhope slung his head down and sighed loudly. "I-Im sorry. I don't know what else to say? What I said was what I said!" He tried to remain calm, and he did, but he just wanted to run out of his CEO's office.

Bang Si Hyuk sat down in his chair and rubbed his temples. "We'll figure something out later right now i'm canceling all of your future concerts, refunding everyone their money. You guys are to not leave this country until further notice." Bang Si Hyuk said. He pointed towards the door indicating he wanted Jhope to leave.

Jhope nodded his head and exited his office. He couldn't help, but feel guilty. His members won't be able to leave or perform because of what he did.

***

Jhope entered his dorm room and closed the door behind him. He stumbled to the couch and flopped down next to Rm.

"Hope you okay?" Rm asked Jhope. He turned his head sluggishly in Rm's direction and gave him a weak smile.

"Of course." Jhope said cheerfully. Rm looked at him suspiciously before getting up and disappearing into the hallway.

A few minutes later he came back into the living room joined by Suga and Jin. All three of them took a seat surrounding Jhope.

"What happened?" Jin asked. He scrunched his eyebrows and stared at Jhope intensely.

"W-with what?"

"You know what!" Suga snapped. Rm put his hand in front of Suga to help him control his anger that everyone knew was about to come out.

"Oh that meeting." Jhope said. He rubbed the back of his neck and continued speaking. "He said we can't leave the country and he's canceling our future concerts until further notice."

Jin and Rm looked at Jhope with open mouths. Suga looked really angry like he was about to explode at any given moment.

Suga stood up from his seat and balled his fists. He took a couple of deep breaths before unballing them and sitting down.

Jhope looked at him in astonishment. He was really surprised Suga didn't try to hit him.

"Guys let's not fight or turn against each other. Honestly if I was in Hope's shoes then I would do the same thing." Jin announced. "And Im sure all of us would've done it too."

Suga rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Jin's right. We all would've done the same thing."

"Awl look at us. The hyung line can have cute moments too!" Rm said in a high pitch voice. Jhope had no choice but to laugh. Even when he's at his worse, they make him feel like he's at his best.