Chapter 5 Part 1

Today's the day were BTS finally get to see the official trailer video for the BBMA's. They've been waiting for almost a week since the Billboard Twitter account announced them as performers and a nominee, but they never gave them anymore information on it.

They had no idea who was going to perform along side them. The feelings they had towards another Billboard experience felt surreal to them. They felt, they felt blessed.

"Is everyone here?" BigHits CEO Bang Si-hyuk asked before sitting down in his chair and eyeing all of his idol groups members. 

Rm got up from his seat and started to mentally count each member before reassuring our CEO that all of them were present. Even though he knew they all walked in together, so they all were here.

"Great, I bet you guys are excited to see the BBMA's video?" Bang Si-hyuk asked.

They all nodded their heads with big grins on all of their faces. They were so excited to see the video.

"Okay, i'll play it right now." Bang Si-hyuk turned towards the flat screen and pressed play on the remote. He set the remote down and folded his hands behind his head waiting for the video to play.

( BBMA's VIDEO )

Narrator : " Its that time of year again! Its time for the 2018 Billboard Music Awards! This year your host will be Kelly Clarkson."

* Picture of Kelly Clarkson being showed on the screen *

Narrator : " We'll be seeing stars such as Drake , Lil Pump , Pharell , Taylor Swift , Nicki Minaj and so much more. "

* Pictures of each celebrity named showed on the screen *

Narrator : " Special performances by Dua Lipa , Shawn Mendes, International boy group BTS and New Rookie artist Mickaela H."

* Shows pictures of each performer *

Narrator : " Stream live on the show on May 20th starting at 8 pm. You don't wanna miss the record breaking performance of Mickaela H."

* Shows Picture of Mickaela H *

( END OF BBMA's VIDEO )

The boys were still staring at the video, shocked. They had no idea that a rookie artist would even be performing at such a big event like that.

"Record breaking performance?" Jhope whispered to himself.

Bang Si-Hyuk turned the tv off, catching everyone's attention. He threw the remote on the table. "So? What do you think of the video?" He asked. He had a small smile on his face, like he knew the boys would enjoy it but still wanted their feedback.

"The video was great! and I can't wait to go to the Billboards this year." Jin said.

Jhope nodded his head. "Me too, Especially since we're performing." He said, trying to encourage everyone else to talk.

No one else wanted to talk. It was kind of sad like were they not happy? Like something was bothering them.

Maybe they aren't happy, but who wouldn't be? This was something they all were talking about, then suddenly mute.

***

Bang Si-hyuk ended the meeting early since no one else wanted to talk. They've never been so wuiet before, it was scary.

After a few hours they got back to their dorm. Everyone sheepishly staggered into their rooms not saying a word to one another.

They were acting so strange.

Being the sunshine boy of the group, Jhope decided he couldn't take any silence anymore. He stormed into everyones rooms and declared a meeting in the living room.

No one wanted to go, but Jhope made sure they were all in the living room in a reasonable amount of time.

"What Hobi? Why are you calling this little meeting? Only Rm can do that." Jungkook said while taking a seat next to Jin.

"I just did, didn't I?" Jhope said sarcastically. He didn't mean to sound rude, but he wanted this silent treatment to be over with. "Now why is everyone so quiet?"

Everyone looked at him, like they wanted to say something, but didn't want to be rude.

"Am I talking to mysel-

"Ithinkwerescaredtofail." Rm said to me. He talked really fast so it was hard to understand what he said.

Jhope squinted his eyes and held his hand to his ear , hoping to hear him more properly. "What?"

He took a deep breath before opening his mouth. "I think were scared to fail."

Jhope looked at him with his mouth wide open. He had no idea where any of this came from. Scared to fail? Why would they think that.

"Do all of you think that?" Everyone slowly nodded their heads. Even Jin, the one that wasn't so quiet back at our meeting. "But why? We've been to the BBMA's before?"

"Yeah, but not as performers." Jungkook added. Jhope was still in shock. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was he hearing this right? The Bangtan Boys are scared?

He took his index fingers and started to rub his temples. He took a seat next to Suga and sighed. "You guys shouldn't be scared! Im not trying to be too cocky or anything, but we are amazing performers! Yeah there's been a few mistakes on stage but nothing major? Not everyones perfect and can't always get things right but as long as we work hard and practice then there's nothing to mess up?" Jhope sighed. He tried to think of something else to say to help them boost their confidence. "Besides, we can double check everything before we perform."

He gave them a reassuring smile before turning to his side and grabbing a pillow that was nearby. "Now cheer up or i'll hit you guys with a pillow." Thats when everyones frowns turned into smiles.

Before he knew it Taehyung got up and threw a pillow at Jhope's face. He laughed at Taehyung and threw one back but he duck down and it hit Jin instead. Jin grabbed the pillow and tried to hit Jhope back with it but Jimin side attacked him.

Nobody could control their laughter. The Bangtan boys were unstoppable with the pillow fights, and these moments. These moments are the ones to treasure.

But then again their reasoning for being silent should never have crossed their minds. They shouldn't be scared.

They're amazing.
________________________________

( A/N )

I know there probably wasn't a BBMA video, but this is MY story and I wanted it that way.

I appreciate all the readers ❤️

• Army F&A 🤞🏽💓