Phone Sex

Ring! Clarke answered the phone and said her usual piece that was memorized by her fifth phone call working at Blake Publishing. It wasn't the job she intended on having her whole life, just for now while she settled into the city after severing ties with her mother for the last time. She swore it would be the last time, she couldn't handle her mother belittling her sexuality any longer.

"Describe your panties," a husky voice said through the phone and Clarke looked around the room to see if anyone was close enough to listen.

"Wet," she said, knowing it wasn't exactly what he wanted but it was 12:50 and people would be getting back from their lunch breaks sooner than later.

"Really, baby? I could almost taste it. Soaking through yet?"

"I don't think so."

"Reach under your skirt and tell me," he growled and she felt a shot of estrogen course through her body releasing a wave of heat that pooled out of her core into her red lace panties.

"Soaked through," she said just loud enough for him to hear over the phone.

"Good girl. Rub yourself for me, baby. Through your panties, not too much pressure, we're going to ride this out."

"Yes, sir," she said in a normal tone while Monty walked by, his head engrossed in the tablet in his hand but she didn't want to be conspicuous, whispering into the phone.

She did as she was told, hiding under the desk as much as she could.

"How long will they be wet for baby?"

"Until I get home."

"And why would that change once you've gotten home?"

"Are you stroking yourself, sir?"

"Yes," he said dismissing it. "Answer my question."

"Because they'd be on the floor of my kitchen. My heels would have been a kicked off in the hall before that. My—my dress, it'll be a process getting the zipper down but I'll somehow manage. By the time I make it to the bedroom I'll just be in my bustier, a strap slipping off my shoulder."

"What color?"

"Red."

"Fuck," he growled on the other end and Clarke didn't dare to turn around, she knew the consequences and they weren't pleasant. "What are you going to do in your bedroom?"

"Well, at first I couldn't wait and I almost considered fucking my fingers while lying on the kitchen island but I knew I'd crave more than my fingers quick enough so I draw out my need more. I get a glass of water and drink it because hydration is important," she smirked at the reminder of his demand that first night. "Then I climb the stairs finally getting the zipper on my dress down wondering why I picked this specific dress before remembering how amazing my tits look in it. It falls to the floor the moment my feet touch the soft carpet of my bedroom floor. We can work on that fantasy later, sir. Are you still with me?"

"I'm here, baby girl. The bedroom, your bustier."

"Right," Clarke smiled, pretending she didn't remember where she left off, this was her fantasy, right? How could she forget? "I tug at the bow at the end of the bustier, can you see it through my dress sir? I bet you can, you have an eye for my backside too, an ass and boob man, you want it all."

"Clarke," he growled. He wasn't in the mood for full blown teasing today so drawn out but not teasing, she can do that.

"The bow comes undone, loosening its hold on my silky curves, alleviating the confines of my tits, they finally feel free after a long day of being hidden away. They want to play, always craving your touch."