I Need You

Bellamy threw his phone across the room. He couldn't do it, why couldn't he do it? He's been spanking her for a year and first he tells her three because it wasn't too big of a mistake, he rather liked when she called him baby, like he was hers and no one could split them apart. Then he had that damn meeting where he realized just how much he wanted to be Clarke's. He didn't know how he felt about it, didn't know if she'd want it either. So instead of heading to her apartment after dinner like he'd planned, he went home and stared at his phone not knowing what exactly he could say to her to make up for it so he didn't tell her and he jerked off alone with the thought of her tight pussy pulsating around his cock instead of his hand.

They've been going behind his sister's back and doing the dirtiest things he's sure Clarke was in some way ashamed of though she fucking loved every minute, or he thought so until a moment ago when she just ended it and he couldn't spank her for being bad, he didn't have the heart to do it. He should have fucked her though. It was his last chance to fuck her and he didn't, he's an idiot.

A month later he sat at the head of the table in the conference room fully lost, he had no idea what book they were talking about because his eyes kept drifting over to Clarke who was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. He wondered if it was because she went out with Octavia and Raven again, crashing at one of theirs or because she went home with someone. He really hoped she didn't go home with someone.

"Blake?" Monty asked.

"Hmm?"

"Emerson was supposed to have the final draft in last week but it's still not in my inbox."

Emerson, he gave that to Clarke, he trusted her with it, why was she letting him down on her first author?

"Clarke?" Bellamy asked her pointedly.

She gasped, looking between him and Monty, not sure what she was supposed to say.

"Have you gotten in contact with Emerson? You're running point on him for me, you requested it when you first read the manuscript."

"Right, um, no. I haven't checked in with him, I'm sorry, Sir," she said earnestly and to everyone in the room she was making eye contact with him but she was looking over his head and he hated it. It was the closest she's come to looking at him in over a month since he spanked her twice and kicked her out. Why did he do that? Why didn't he kiss her like he was desperately wanting to? Why was he such an emotionally stunted idiot that he couldn't just tell her how he felt? What did he feel?

"See me in my office after the meeting."

She gave him a curt nod before her eyes landed on the table and stayed there for the next fifteen minutes when everything that needed discussing was done and over with.

He went to his office and waited for Clarke to walk in like he told her to. He'll give her five minutes, he knows he shouldn't call her out like that in the middle of a meeting but how else was he supposed to get her alone without Octavia suspecting something was up? How else was he supposed to get her in his office when she won't do it on her own?

A minute later she stood at the door with his mug, hopefully full of coffee, he was feeling a headache coming on, though that could just be her. She was staring at the frosted glass door, knowing that the remote for the door was safely tucked away in his desk, he couldn't risk her making it clear.

"Griffin, perfect. Close the door, please."

Clarke walked in and around his desk to his chair and sat, taking a sip of his coffee.

He growled and crossed the room to close the door. "You've impeded my work, Griffin."

"Emerson is my client, I'm impeding him. He's not going to leave Blake Publishing because I've been going through some shit."