017

(Edited)

  We released them to the League who said they will rightfully punish and contain them. After all was said and done I focused on my training so I could get back in the fight. Artemis helped me master the bow and arrow which I already knew some about. I sat in my room staring at my bow and arrow.

'What am I doing?' I ask myself and run my fingers over my bow. It was sleek black and had a fancy engraving that I did myself.

Credo

It means Believe in Latin.

A knock sounds at my door and something is slipped under my door.

'Meet me on the beach in 10' -D

I smile at the note and slide it in my drawer. I throw on a black swimsuit and a hoodie on over it.

I make my way down to the beach. Leaving the cave at 8:00 isn't that hard. I find Dick sitting peacefully on the dock about a minute walk down. I sit next to him and let my feet hang over the edge. He looks at me but doesn't talk. We sit for a few minutes staring at the moon as it glistened over the water.

"Should we finish our conversation?" He asks looking up at me. I find myself nodding as he does a side smile.

"I wanted to tell you something, I don't want it to change the way we are friends" I nod and shift so I am facing him.

"Arianna Hathaway, I like-"

"ROBIN!!! ARIANNA!!" I hear and suddenly Wally appears. Robin gives a blank stare through his sunglasses as he frowns after.

"Wally we are Kinda busy-" I start but the rest of the team comes out in their swim suits.

"Why weren't we invited?" Artemis jokes and jumps in the water. I back up and can't help the giggle that escapes my lips as Wally jumps in on her. They start a playful banter and I turn to Dick. I shrug softly and grab his hand.

Pulling the hoodie over my head I jump into the water and soak up the cool refreshing blast it gives me. I let go of Dick's hand and laugh when I re surface. Robin glared as he replaces his glasses for his mask. Easier to swim with I guess.

We all swim around laughing and joking. It feels good to not have a worry. Until a large explosion shakes the water. I slip and go under. Quickly resurfacing I look around. Floating silently we all look around. Miss M flies up transforming into organic suit into her mission suit and looks around.

"Guys!" She says but a laser comes out of no where knocking her back into the water. Conner screams angrily jumping out of the water towards where the laser came from. I however dive into the water. I swim straight down and grab her hand.

I bring her ashore and listen for breath sounds. She is alive. I quickly pull her somewhere safe and sprint towards the cave. I burst into my room and change. I take a motorbike and speed off towards the city where the commotion was coming from.

There where dozens of robots all around fighting everyone. I take a breath and pull out my bow. I twist the handle and it turns into a staff. I twist the staff around me and charge forward.

"Nice of you to join" Robin jokes while punching a hole through a robot. I stab one and shrug"ya I thought I would stop by"

We all take down robots one by one or in Superboy's case five by five. Soon enough we were standing in a robot graveyard. I put the staff away and walk over to Robin who sighed loudly.

"Now what?" I ask and he shakes his head

"We have to clean up?" We all cleaned up using different methods.

"Robin watch out!?" Artemis shouts as I spin around I watch as someone glide through the air into some portal with an unconscious Robin in his arms, I stand up and let out a scream

"ROBIN!"