024

I sat on my new bed which was memory foam and a full size. It was smaller but that's ok I like all the space in my room. I hear a knock and Dick pokes his head in and I smile. Still in my Pajamas he was fully dressed and showered. I could smell his body wash and it smelled good.

"Get dressed and meet me down stairs in 5!" I nod as he shuts the door and I put on a pair of jeans and a black hoodie. I slip on my adidas shoes and pull my hair out of it's braid as it falls into waves.

I walk down the stairs and nearly get lost, I would have if Dick wasn't waiting right by the stairs. He takes my hand and leads me to the Batcave.

"What are we-" He shushes me and hands me a helmet. I shake my head with a smile and get on the back of his bike.

"Hold on!" He says revving the engine and zooming out of the cave. I tighten my grip on his waist as I inhale his scent.

After a while we pull up to a cliff. It over looked a field and I smile sitting next to Dick. We sat talking in silence for what felt like forever. I didn't want anything else though.

Being here, after everything I have been through I felt safe. Not only did I defeat the people who kidnapped me, Dick was with me every step of the way. I look up to him as he looks down at me. I smile and look away blushing. He shifts so I was siting in between his legs but he was facing me. He had on leg propped up and a arm rested on his knee and his hand played with my hair. His other leg was straight out and I had my hand on it.

" Arianna, This has been the best time, I like you so much and I want to officially be with you, will you be my girlfriend?" His face was adorable as I stare into his eyes with passion. I bring my lips to his and we move in sync as I pull away resting my forehead on his.

"Yes, will you be my boyfriend?" He chuckles lightly and kisses me again.

"Yes"