018

(Edited)

   "It was all a set up!" I can't help but snap at everyone. Batman, Red Tornado and Black Canary stood listening to our story

"The Robots attacking! They were distracting us so they could take Robin! But why?" I whisper the last part

"The League will do everything to get Robin back until then-" we are cut off by a buzzer sounding and a hologram pops up with Robin laying on a table strapped in. Dr.D pops up making me angrily clench my fist.

" Hello" He wiggles his fingers in a wave and my breathing picks up "I have the birdie here he really is a fighter, I saw the way you thought about him in the manual induced dreams! You care for this boy, you will do anything for this boy! That makes you weak. Although I will give you one chance to regain possession over him, come to the location I send you...oh an be ready for a fight" he smiles evilly and shuts off the computer. I give a look to the three super heroes who gave disapproving looks but didn't disagree because they know I know this maniac better then any of them. I angrily stomp away but my teammate catch up to me.

"Arianna! You can't do this!" Wally says "It is very dangerous, we still don't know what happened back when-"

"I don't care Wally! He is a horrible person and I can't-I won't let Robin go through what I did. My mind is made up" I state and he sighs

"We got your back" Artemis says putting a hand on my shoulder

"Always" Superboy says lightly shoving my shoulder. M'gann flies forward crushing me in a hug.

I walk away and into my room. I had a while to prepare so I change into my suit. I need a plan to beat him, there is zero chance of me coming out alive if I don't. I may not have a choice, he is tricky and sneaking. He loves to be right and have power. He has an ego and that is how I will win, I will play to his weaknesses. I run my fingers over a few picture frames sitting on my dresser.

One is of me, Artemis and M'gann one day when we decided to go get ice cream. I was smiling at the camera with my arms around Artemis hugging her while M'gann was licking her ice cream and we are all laughing.

Another is of me, Robin, and Wally. Wally has me thrown over his shoulder and my hands are reaching to Robin who was laughing with his hands on his stomach.

Another is me, Dick, Kaldur and Conner at the beach, I am on Conners shoulders throwing my hands up laughing and Robin trying is trying to shove me off while Kaldur is just smiling at us. There is also a little flash of red and yellow in the back when Wally ran through.

The last one is me and Dick, it was taken after I got back from where I was held. He had his arms around my waist and was hugging me while I was smiling like a child with one of his birdarangs in my hands showing the camera.

I take a deep breath and pick it up
"I am coming Dick, hold on"