Bonus Chapter 4- "Sorry, What?" Part 2

My eyes flutter open and I am laying in my bed in my apartment. My leg was wrapped and in a cast. My cheek hurt and I wanted to cry.

"Arianna" I hear a voice say and I look up to see Dick. His eyes were red and puffy, he was shirtless and had on a a pair of sweat pants. I was in a pair of spandex and one of Dick's sweatshirts. Tears well up in my eyes as I stand up wincing a bit, my leg giving out causing Dick to rush forward and catch me from falling. I let my tears fall, my arms latched around his neck and his around my waist.

"I am so so sorry" He whispers and I squeeze him tighter.

"I thought I lost you, I was dying without you" I whisper back and sniffle.

"Marry Me"

"Sorry,What?" I ask pulling back. He runs over grabbing something from his dresser. A small black felt box.

He gets down in one knee and open the box

"Arianna Lexi Hathaway, from the moment I meet you I knew you were special. You are the most important person in my life and I want to spend the rest of mine with you, I want to be with you forever" He finishes and I nod my head
"Yes, I will marry you. He slips the ring on my finger and hugs me.

 He slips the ring on my finger and hugs me

I give him a kiss and he smiles

"So how are we gonna tell everyone?" He jokes and I smile

"A super cool way" he nods chucking and kissing me one more time.

This is right where I want to be, with the one person I love most and now I will be Arianna Grayson.......Domino.