021

(Edited)

    I sat on Dick's bed my legs criss cross applesauce and my hair fell wet on my back. As soon as I found out that Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person Dick and I went upstairs, I was a little panicked and was gonna go back to the Mountain for a nice shower but Dick offered a pair of clothes and his luxury shower that had jets on every wall. His shampoo and conditioner smells like him and now I am in the pair of leggings I had on and one of Dick's hoodies.

I sat in silence as Dick picked a few things up and put them away. I felt so small on his large California King bed. His sheets where a dark blue and his comforter was a grey and white swirl. I sat in the middle and then Dick finally sat on his bed and I smiled at him.

"So..." I say trailing off and he tilts his head as I sigh "What are we?" He shrugs standing up causing me to let out a low scoff.

" I don't know but I do have something to ask you" It was my turn to tilt my head in question as he clears his throat. I straighten my back as Dick rubs the back of his neck. A nervous habit I realized he does.

"Ok so I didn't show you the mansion, Bruce, and all this for no reason" He confesses and I raise an eye brow. "I talked Bruce into letting me do something" Now I get up sitting with my feet tucked under me and push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay?" I urge him to continue and he sighs

"I talked him into letting me offer you a room in the mansion" It is as if everything stops and slows down. I raise an eyebrow in question

"What?" I squeak out

"Well I was thinking, the Mountain is a great place to stay......for a while. It isn't very homey and I think you deserve a home like a real home somewhere to have a warm bed and not rock walls!" My heart warmed as I felt a warm feeling spread through my body. I felt love and comfort, I felt safe.

"It's a dumb idea! I knew it was a dumb idea" he plays off and I smile sweetly grabbing his hand bringing it up to my lips and kissing it.

"Dick that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, I don't talk about it a lot but ever since I got into that crash my life has not been the same. I haven't had someone there for me like my parents and brother. I didn't have a place in this world it was like I didn't belong, I felt out of place. I lived in a run down apartment where old men came to play games! I was so lost, then I was hired for some stupid job and I thought I had something I was useful for, then I meet the team and I had a choice, I choose the team, best decision I made and the moment I saw you in that museum I thought you were pretty cute, Richard Grayson............................ I have the biggest crush on you" I finish my mini rant and I smile sweetly staring into his bright blue eyes. He wraps his arms around my waist

"So that's a-?..."

"It's a yes"