Bonus Chapter 3- "Sorry, What?!" Part 1

My head hung low as I listened to all the kids talk. I stared at the floor and sighed.

"Everyone quiet!" I snap and stand up fixing my glasses, a habit I picked up form Dick to help conceal my identity.

"Everyone need to stop talking about it and just wait" I silence them and they all nod

"Now go train or go wait somewhere else" Everyone filtered out except my core 5 ....Kaldur, Artemis, Wally, Connor and Megan. No one said anything but we all silently knew to just be in each other's presence.

"Where is he" I finally say my voice weak and pleading. Artemis walks over hugging me.

"He will come home" She says and I nod and Batman comes into the room

"What happened"

"It's Dick.......he went on a mission a mission YOU SENT HIM ON! YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS WALKING INTO DIDN'T YOU? THE EXPLOSION!? THE AMBUSH? YOU SENT HIM IN KNOWING IT WAS TO MUCH?" Batman's face didn't move causing me to let out a frustrated breath and doing something no one excepted me to.

I draw back my fist and slam it down into his face. I have always liked Bruce but Batman can be a cold hearted little bitch. At this point I despised him. He stumbled back but composed himself.

"Control yourself" Is all he says before leaving. It made me more angry and the only thing stopping me from rushing after him and going all over protective girlfriend on his ass was my friends who started to help calm me down.

"It has been a whole day! A whole day guys" I say my voice very weak.

"We will find him! The League is looking" Megan says, I nod and turn walking away.

That night everybody slept at the Mountain. I returned to my old bedroom. Some of my old clothes still there. I layed in bed and drifted to sleep.

*

"HELP ME" that voice........I turned and looked everywhere

"DICK!?" I scream into the darkness

"HELP ME" It calls out again and I take off running through the darkness when a small single light cast down from above showing his Nightwing mask in front of me. I pick it up and clutch it to my body.

"Dick come back! Dick please! Come back to me" I whisper to myself.

*

Alarms. Blaring. I wake up startled forgetting how intense these alarms are. I take a deep breath and throw my covers off changing into my uniform.

After Dick changed to Nightwing we decided that Shadow was my old persona. I changed for the better. I like my new uniform I now go by Domino

My new uniform is complete with a long sleeves black crop top and the neck goes up a little to meet my mask that reaches up to my nose

My new uniform is complete with a long sleeves black crop top and the neck goes up a little to meet my mask that reaches up to my nose. My pants are a stretchy white that has a special fabric so nothing stains them along with my white and black combat boots. I have a pair of gloves now and a expendable staff along with an old pair of Dick's escrima sticks. I also have black and white knives. I put my hair either in a braid or ponytail.