Chapter 15

A/N

This chapter is not with our character but rather from Tony's. It's an important chapter so pay attention

:)

~~@ @ @ ~~

Wasn't this what he wanted?

Answers?

It's what he's always sought.

His thirst for knowledge was always a huge factor in his personality but now he wished it was otherwise.

"Sir?"

The robotic British persona says, sounding hesitant.

For a split second, Tony wondered if JARVIS was more than just an AI at his capabilities of understanding Tony's emotions.

"Sir, would you like me to run the samples again?" JARVIS tried to sound helpful but failed terribly.

"No," Tony sighed, rubbing his eyelids tiredly. "They'll just turn up the same."

JARVIS remains quiet and all Tony could hear was the distant noises of reconstruction and voices of people passing by in the ship as he stood silently, in his workspace.

It was more of a basement area where Tony kept his suit earlier on.

It beats having to go up to the destroyed lab.

He'd come here after that absolute shitshow that occurred on the Bridge earlier on. If he had to see anyone right now, Tony would self destruct.

"Sir, I've hacked into the ships security footage like you asked, would you like to see them now?"

Again, the AI sounded like it was walking on eggshells around Tony.

Tony let out a sigh and grabbed onto a nearby monitor before propping it up and swiping through screens.

He stopped when he realized he had no idea where they put her.

"JARVIS, where is she located?" He wondered, asking the AI.

"Basement level area 51."

How fitting.

He mocked sarcastically, swearing to punch the guy who thought it was funny to put her on a level that's been categorized as aliens.

He momentarily paused, finger hovering above the button that will show him what he wanted to see. If he pressed this would he see her?

Would she be in there?

Frowning hard he tapped it and the screen split to four, each filtering black.

There was little light in each camera but not enough for him to see.

He huffed and tried to shift it around, hoping he'd be able to see if she was there but failed.

Why is it so dark?

"JARVIS take mainframe of the room." Tony orders. If he couldn't see her then the least he wanted to do was to make sure she was safe.

That starts with making sure the floor she is locked in can only be accessed by Tony.

He remembered how guards came and dragged her withering body away from them not bothering to be gentle about it either.

No way was he going to let other people treat her like some animal.

Once he had direct access to her floor, all other known associates would be unable to enter without him knowing about it.

Boy would that pissed Fury off.